Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: I'm Getting Screwed Over; Wilder Don't Wanna Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    So you can;t name one then. Point proven.
    Now you are playing stoopid.

Comment

• The guy has been mandatory for a historical two years and every time there is a new eliminator after eliminator. BTW, you left out that it was Fury actually turned down the eliminator but hey...we won't mention that.

As for the WBC...with their franchise, diamond, Mayan,interim BS system that comes up with a new rule whenever it's needed. The WBC is the single most corrupt organization in boxing, that's not even up for debate.

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      Whyte didn't fight the eliminators. You might want to blame the WBC for that. If you look at other posts I used to say the Whyte should be in the mix. But his failed drug test set him back and not fighting the eliminators too.

For what is out there if there is no Fury next for Wilder, Whyte should be up next.
      Last edited by factsarenice; 12-06-2019, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Shooting Up

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
        This isn't hockey, Rivas got his ass beat and the WINNER moves on.
        Just trying to help you, it seems like your struggling.
        Kinda the way it works
        Just like when you get busted TWICE for PEDs. Just wave at me as I pass. Dont even try to make eye contact. You aren't worthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
          The guy has been mandatory for a historical two years and every time there is a new eliminator after eliminator. BTW, you left out that it was Fury actually turned down the eliminator but hey...we won't mention that.
          I don't decide what the WBC does. I never said he don't deserve it and never said that he should not get a shot. But nobody is side stepping this dude, he is not that good. He turned down a rematch with AJ

Comment

The guy has been mandatory for a historical two years and every time there is a new eliminator after eliminator. BTW, you left out that it was Fury actually turned down the eliminator but hey...we won't mention that.
            It didnt go two years. That's just Hearn speak, which is to say out of both sides of one face. But when one is taking up the arse like Hearn, lying is 2nd nature. What is your excuse?

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              I don't decide what the WBC does. I never said he don't deserve it and never said that he should not get a shot. But nobody is side stepping this dude, he is not that good. He turned down a rematch with AJ
              Actually I think it was AJ who went backdoor on that one. The fight was so boring no one cared. But both are wankers of the lowest degree.

Comment

Ortiz was never a world beater, his best win was against Bryant Jennings, that's it. Wilder fought an old man he had already knocked out. Nobody picked Ortiz to win.
                No one picked Ruiz to butch slap Joshua. BUT

Comment

• Question, name the only other WBC mandatorys in history to wait longer than Dillian Wyhte?

BTW, you are correct, Whyte has been mandatory now for 645 days...I'm aprox 85 days off, my bad.

Originally posted by The Boston Hera View Post
                  It didnt go two years. That's just Hearn speak, which is to say out of both sides of one face. But when one is taking up the arse like Hearn, lying is 2nd nature. What is your excuse?

Comment

• That doesn't change the fact that Ortiz was an old man and that his best win was against Bryant Jennings. It also doesn't change the fact that Wilder picked a guy he had already knocked out to pad his record because he certainly didn't pad his pocket.

Thank God at least Ruiz had balls enough to fight AJ.

Originally posted by The Boston Hera View Post
                    No one picked Ruiz to butch slap Joshua. BUT
                    Last edited by factsarenice; 12-06-2019, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• Hey STOOPID

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      OK name one then.
                      I already did. It was right in the post you. Is there something in the water over. It seems none of you comprehend basiscsimple English. No wonder the country has gone to rot

Comment

Working...
                      X