• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robinson vs. Angott
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcyqmnXNY-w

Lomachenko vs. Rigondeaux
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdzAPWmaubw

The disparity in skill is amazing. It's like Robinson is the halfway point between Lomachenko and Kimbo Slice.

If I am wrong, I am open to correction.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
      Funny you should say that, Mr. Humphries, considering I have the bad habit of exposing you every time you say something idiotic.

You're more than welcome to challenge any of my false assertions. It just seems you gave up on that when I consistently proved you wrong.

Basically, they want you to get rid of me because I hurt their feelings whenever they say something stupid.

No where does it saying being right is ban-worthy. No where does it say being funny in ban worthy. But they've grown up in a world where all their demands are met, and nothing is beneath them. So no surprise there.
      When people can’t win the argument or get their asses handed to them every time they post, they default to accusations of racism. If you take a position that discredits or exposes certain fighters, the racism flag is thrown because that is all they have left in their limited arsenal.

No one took into consideration Loma’s incredible accomplishments as an amateur. Prior to Loma hitting the scene, those same detractors insisted Rigo was an ATG on the basis of his amateur pedigree. Until he got schooled and humiliated by Loma....all of the sudden he was old, small, coming up in weight etc. Funny how the narrative changes from the one-trick ponies when someone else takes the spotlight.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        When people can’t win the argument or get their asses handed to them every time they post, they default to accusations of racism. If you take a position that discredits or exposes certain fighters, the racism flag is thrown because that is all they have left in their limited arsenal.

No one took into consideration Loma’s incredible accomplishments as an amateur. Prior to Loma hitting the scene, those same detractors insisted Rigo was an ATG on the basis of his amateur pedigree. Until he got schooled and humiliated by Loma....all of the sudden he was old, small, coming up in weight etc. Funny how the narrative changes from the one-trick ponies when someone else takes the spotlight.
        Thank you for that insight, sir.

I am willing to have a real discussion. But I am forced to play a role because so many here are so childish when butt-hurt.

Robinson was an exceptional fighter, but many Boxing fans have turned him into a religious figure. It's heretical to treat him as a human.

And I do suspect Lomachenko being White makes people even more sensitive about the matter.

Comment

But I am forced to play a role
          No one forced you to play that role, but you did it to the best of your disability. Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            No one forced you to play that role, but you did it to the best of your disability. Congratulations!
            I'm impressed.

I really thought were going to be treated to the Chapelle Laughing Meme for the 4 millionth time.

I wonder how many times you'll over use this one before finally moving on to something else.

While i have your attention, can you explain to me why Robinson threw such wide punches, and was so easy to tag?

Also who was the best opponent he beat?

Comment

I'm impressed.

I really thought were going to be treated to the Chapelle Laughing Meme for the 4 millionth time.

I wonder how many times you'll over use this one before finally moving on to something else.

While i have your attention, can you explain to me why Robinson threw such wide punches, and was so easy to tag?

Also who was the best opponent he beat?

I believe he has 10 hall of famers out of 12 fought on his scalp list, so choose one. That's nearly more hall of famers on his list than Lomachenko has fights, dummy.

Care to tell us how many hall of famers Lomachenko has fought to be considered ahead of SRR P4P all time?

Ask his opponents how those looping punches felt on the way down.

Oh, and I apologize for not going with Charlie Murphy. Uncle Roger is a much better fit for this thread, because this has to be the worst thread made in the history of the history section. Congratulations for getting stomped on by just about everyone here! You've earned this!

By the way, is there a reason you didn't make this into a poll like I asked? I would have loved to see if your fantastic information here has changed anyone's minds.

I'm lying. I just want to laugh at you when you're the only one who votes for Lomachnko and you get clowned on some more! Do it! Do it!
              Last edited by travestyny; 12-12-2019, 08:42 AM.

Comment

bruh. This isn't a comparison. He got 14 wins and 1 loss and ESPN doing they best to wash that **** and make his record 14-0-1.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  I believe he has 10 hall of famers out of 12 fought on his scalp list, so choose one. That's nearly more hall of famers on his list than Lomachenko has fights, dummy.

Care to tell us how many hall of famers Lomachenko has fought to be considered ahead of SRR P4P all time?

Ask his opponents how those looping punches felt on the way down.

Oh, and I apologize for not going with Charlie Murphy. Uncle Roger is a much better fit for this thread, because this has to be the worst thread made in the history of the history section. Congratulations for getting stomped on by just about everyone here! You've earned this!

By the way, is there a reason you didn't make this into a poll like I asked? I would have loved to see if your fantastic information here has changed anyone's minds.

I'm lying. I just want to laugh at you when you're the only one who votes for Lomachnko and you get clowned on some more! Do it! Do it!

Are you sure that you didn't use Chappelle/Charlie Murphy again?

That dude looks just like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoseph View Post
                    bruh. This isn't a comparison. He got 14 wins and 1 loss and ESPN doing they best to wash that **** and make his record 14-0-1.
                    Clearly you never saw the fight. Clearly you've never been in a fight. In fact, I am almost certain that after reading this post, you'll have your mom write all your replies here on out.

Lomachenko was fighting a much larger and more experienced opponent the night he "lost". How much did that matter? Not a lot actually. What did matter was the blatant fouling. Lomachenko should have won that fight on DQ. Any competent referre would have made sure those fouls cost rounds, and if they continued after that, halted the fight. It was egregious.

And yet, Lomachenko almost finished the burrito. Dem beans weren't refried. They were RE-refried.

Lomachenko looked better losing that fight than Robinson did "winning" against Basilio.

And let's not bring up the loses to Ralph Jones, and the ilk.

Comment

Does anyone want to answer for Auntie?

Who was Robinson's best win?

It's almost like reading a comedy script. The dude fought for decades but you can't find a single top 10 opponent (all-time) the same size as him.

Angott is probably a top 10'ish Lightweight, Basilio and Gavilan are top 10 Welterweights, but those fights all conveniently happened when Ray was a division bigger than those men.

Really, if you're called the GOAT, shouldn't you have an argument in place for why you are called that? Just one?

Comment

Working...
                      X