No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Prepared To Win Purse Bid For Wilder-Fury Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    I hope Fury accepts Joshua's offer instead. #1 and #2 best in the division would be great.
    you said wilder was definitey fighting breazeale next. so according to you, fury doesn't even have an offer to fight wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      you said wilder was definitey fighting breazeale next. so according to you, fury doesn't even have an offer to fight wilder.
      Has Wilder signed a fight yet clown?

Comment

Originally posted by SA96 View Post
        Hearn wouldn't stage the fight in the UK. DAZN would be putting in a bid for this and they would want this fight on prime time, not in the afternoon.
        hearn is smart,he obviously wants his country man fury to win and what better way to enhance his chances by staging it in the UK, Joshua Vs fury will generate more revenue in the UK and IMO less dangerous (from a business standpoint) than Joshua Vs wilder..and if it's in the US which is quite on wilder's side favoritism wise,he should make sure he gets competent judges and not just stand by judges with already filled out scorecards
        Last edited by Andre_parker1; 01-17-2019, 01:58 PM.

Comment

This guy has well and truly earnt his place as a boxing promoter...a pure opportunist who cannot be trusted as far as you can throw him.

Matchroom have sent out offers to all the big players not sure why as fury vs wilder II looks likely as both guys have said as much. The offers are the same as what WBC has set for the rematch 60/40. Either matchroom are very slow on giving out their offers or they time them very well. They simply cannot offer less than what been said by the WBC as that has set a precedent.

Matchroom are still without a fight for Joshua for their pre booked date and Eddie Hearn is talking about bidding on the purse bid for that match is utterly ridiculous. It is also highly ironic considering Hearns statements before and after the first wilder fury matchup of it won’t happen and then it was the worst fight he had ever seen. This guy is a real piece of work and terms like SOB where created for such folk.

That put aside I think the 60/40 isn’t bad but since wilder and fury have both said 50/50 I guess that bed is made and they need to lie in it. In addition the offer certainly is a bit late in the day and I think it would be highly unlikely at this point in time to accept that. Does Eddie know this already? Is this a ploy to placate the fans? I certainly think so ... there’s a also a play here to see when the rematch date is set so Eddie can counter punch his own Joshua date. I think he would prefer they show their date first ...

I believe that matchroom are still hurting and are probably a little envious that the biggest fight this year won’t involve Joshua but it will be Wilder vs Fury II and if that’s later in the year then bye bye Joshua see you in 2020

Comment

Has Wilder signed a fight yet clown?
            and when he signs to fight fury you will post your picture and real name and then never post again?

Comment

Originally posted by Batfink View Post
              This guy has well and truly earnt his place as a boxing promoter...a pure opportunist who cannot be trusted as far as you can throw him.

Matchroom have sent out offers to all the big players not sure why as fury vs wilder II looks likely as both guys have said as much. The offers are the same as what WBC has set for the rematch 60/40. Either matchroom are very slow on giving out their offers or they time them very well. They simply cannot offer less than what been said by the WBC as that has set a precedent.

Matchroom are still without a fight for Joshua for their pre booked date and Eddie Hearn is talking about bidding on the purse bid for that match is utterly ridiculous. It is also highly ironic considering Hearns statements before and after the first wilder fury matchup of it won’t happen and then it was the worst fight he had ever seen. This guy is a real piece of work and terms like SOB where created for such folk.

That put aside I think the 60/40 isn’t bad but since wilder and fury have both said 50/50 I guess that bed is made and they need to lie in it. In addition the offer certainly is a bit late in the day and I think it would be highly unlikely at this point in time to accept that. Does Eddie know this already? Is this a ploy to placate the fans? I certainly think so ... there’s a also a play here to see when the rematch date is set so Eddie can counter punch his own Joshua date. I think he would prefer they show their date first ...

I believe that matchroom are still hurting and are probably a little envious that the biggest fight this year won’t involve Joshua but it will be Wilder vs Fury II and if that’s later in the year then bye bye Joshua see you in 2020
              Joshua has been trying to negotiate with Wilder since the Fury fight. Wilder and his team have been ignoring him. We've known when Joshua will fight next for months. Keep up to date instead of talking nonsense and looking like an idiot.

Comment

and when he signs to fight fury you will post your picture and real name and then never post again?
                You've made a new account. GTFOH you clown, everyone is laughing at your pathetic explanations of "friends" writing the exact same style as you etc. You're a joke. Don't bother replying to me anymore. Thick ****.

Comment

They’ve been saying that for nearly 3 years lmao

Comment

You've made a new account. GTFOH you clown, everyone is laughing at your pathetic explanations of "friends" writing the exact same style as you etc. You're a joke. Don't bother replying to me anymore. Thick ****.
                    so you're refusing to honor the bet? you're the one that promised over and over that you would quit the site if wilder fought fury next.

i will take a lie detector test that i'm not shaw arum duva.

you're caught in a lie and you're refusing to honor the wager you made.

Comment

so you're refusing to honor the bet? you're the one that promised over and over that you would quit the site if wilder fought fury next.

i will take a lie detector test that i'm not shaw arum duva.

you're caught in a lie and you're refusing to honor the wager you made.
                      How have i been caught in a lie? You offered the bet i accepted and then i saw an account writing very similar to you and turns out it's your alt. What the **** is the point me betting to leave the site with someone that already has made an alt account? ****ing ******.

Comment

Working...
                      X