Apparently Andrade doesn’t like baseball

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently Andrade doesn’t like baseball

Boston brewers?

And what about that double knock down? I can’t believe I actually seen that in real time instead of some video on YouTube.

I keep telling mfers Andrade isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Comment

BJS would have wrecked him

Comment

What did he say? I missed the interview (not that I cared to watch it)

Comment

Yup that double knockdown was insane

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I keep telling mfers Andrade isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.
            No, he most definitely is not. That was confirmed tonight with his whole interview. He really needs to live by “the less you say, the smarter you sound”. When was the last time the Celtics won the championship too, 4-5 years?

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
              What did he say? I missed the interview (not that I cared to watch it)
              I couldn’t begin to replicate it, but something about the Celtics and patriots winning a championship and the Boston brewers going to the World Series in relation to him being “the new championship”

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
                Yup that double knockdown was insane
                Honestly, it’s never even crossed my mind that I would see something like that. Granted it wasn’t a double ko or anything, but still.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                  Boston brewers?

And what about that double knock down? I can’t believe I actually seen that in real time instead of some video on YouTube.
                  Your an idiot he was talking about the hockey team Boston BRUINS

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post
                    BJS would have wrecked him
                    Idk. Andrade seems to be one of those guys that fights to the level of his comp. But, I’m leaning towards you being correct as Andrade is way to inactive to take on BJS. I’d still like to see it though.

Comment

Working...
                    X