Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eubank fight fixed? (evidence inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we're just going to ignore how Eubank's opponent barely got touched then went down like a sack of potatoes and had a seizure before getting up like nothing happened when he realized how ridiculous it looked.

Happened in like the first or second round lol. He was looking for a way out from the opening bell.

EDIT: It was a delayed reaction too now that I just thought about it, the broadcast team seemed confused lol.

Comment

Sketchy, but ultimately it was a KO3 not KO4 so if there was a fix here & this story is true JJ bout to come up missing unless they put a lot on the under or Eubank by KO or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
        He probably took the fight with an injury and told his cousin he was gonna quit

this, but f#ck his cousin for spilling hte beans.

this probably happens more than people think, especially with fights off of TV. guys say, "i'll give it my all for a few rounds and then call it off or find a soft spot on the canvas and lay down."

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          this, but f#ck his cousin for spilling hte beans.

this probably happens more than people think, especially with fights off of TV. guys say, "i'll give it my all for a few rounds and then call it off or find a soft spot on the canvas and lay down."
          100% it does. Especially with club fighters who don't make a livable wage.

Comment

Working...
          X