Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billy Joe Saunders the slickest boxer in the game today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was blown away by Saunders since he defeated Eubank. Great fighter. Lemieux, I knew he was **** even before he fought Golovkin.

Comment

I used to think BJS talked a bunch of crap. But I've been warming up to him.

The gypsy style is running greatly in world boxing right now.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Dude won me over with that clowning he did when Lemiuex threw that air punch and BJS stared off into the rafters to see where it went lol dude is a straight clowner

I have to say I never watched him box before, I just remember the the LGBT boxing channels calling him a bum and hoe, with no skills and a coward

But they usually do that to everyone even Pacquiao they say these guys have no skills

But this guy blew me away with his reflexes, his movement, his jab, his timing and everything.

He isn't a power puncher but he moves similar to Ali he is very slick and skilled southpaw

He is the best stick and move guy in the game, Terence Crawford is the best Boxer puncher.

I would love to see him toy with Jacobs before giving him GGG or Canelo.

He boxes the sox off everyone at 160
        He fought more like Floyd sans the shoulder roll.

Comment

He's hard to like but I don't think I saw a Brit pick against him on this site. I couldn't stay up till 4 in the morning to watch him anyway.

We knew he'd win - he's been boxing since he was younger than his kid who punched Munroe in the balls. He is good. But he doesn't seem like a good guy at all.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            Great. Now he's cursed.
            Hectari strikes again.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              He fought more like Floyd sans the shoulder roll.
              He did the ali shuffle

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X