Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adonis Stevenson/Gvozdyk Drug Testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, all results would have been back weeks ago. Couldn't find any info on how many times (if at all) VADA visited them

Comment

Originally posted by -Scott.Weiland- View Post
      You’re aware of WBC testing protocol, no ?
      Ok that’s only part of my question you didn’t answer the second part. Where are the results?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        Yes, all results would have been back weeks ago. Couldn't find any info on how many times (if at all) VADA visited them
        So did they or did they not conduct testing?

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
          lol

why? seriously. A man got completely demolished in a scary way. It's not unheard of in boxing
          What do you mean why? I just want to know if there was testing and where are the results .

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
            Cool fughin picture
            I miss Lemmy and Motörhead
            Their will never be another

Most likely not but Phil Campbell is still going strong have you seen or heard Phil Campbell and the Bastard Sons, Phil is playing a lot of Motörhead still mostly Phil Campbell era Motörhead, went to see them last year and the place blew up was only about four hundred people in gotta be honest it was one of best events I went to last year too.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Ok that’s only part of my question you didn’t answer the second part. Where are the results?
              You think the fight would go ahead without testing ?

Comment

Most likely not but Phil Campbell is still going strong have you seen or heard Phil Campbell and the Bastard Sons, Phil is playing a lot of Motörhead still mostly Phil Campbell era Motörhead, went to see them last year and the place blew up was only about four hundred people in gotta be honest it was one of best events I went to last year too.
                Yes sir
                Always enjoyed Phil’s playing
                They were supposed to come into town but then never heard anything about it
                Their are rumours they might be here in summertime at a local outdoor punk festival
                I was glad I got to see Lemmy the last time which was a month before he passed

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  Yes sir
                  Always enjoyed Phil’s playing
                  They were supposed to come into town but then never heard anything about it
                  Their are rumours they might be here in summertime at a local outdoor punk festival
                  I was glad I got to see Lemmy the last time which was a month before he passed
                  Do you live in the U.K. ?

Comment

Do you live in the U.K. ?
                    No
                    Montreal baby the greatest corrupt city in the world

Comment

Working...
                    X