Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official nsb poster of the year poll 2018- the super six!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    I didn't really follow 'em that closely until the last coupla years, but the various vote buying scandals that have come up in the past have been mentioned in this thread if that gives you an idea. 2018 probably isn't close to the most controversial... what's most baffling to me is that anyone would care enough to go to that kind of effort.
    It's crazy but I used to play free poker games around town where the winner gets a small cash prize. People would cheat at even those games which is pretty pathetic. Haha. Never doubt how low some will go just for bragging rights.

Comment

• Lmfao this thread was a hilarious read.

Respect to Larry on the W. Thanks to anyone who voted for me.

Also how did Redd not get nominated? He not post enough this year or something? Redd is always an insightful & knowledgeable cat & always one of the people I like to check out his opinion on any topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Lmfao this thread was a hilarious read.

Also how did Redd not get nominated? He not post enough this year or something? Redd is always an insightful & knowledgeable cat & always one of the people I like to check out his opinion on any topic.
        He shoulda been really - always one of the best and most grounded posters on here, but I think he's just kept a slightly lower profile this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
          Its a thread to celebrate the best of boxing scene, you represent the worst of it
          So who is the best ? I wanna hear your fa.g lips say it ? I probably wouldn’t have even voted until I realised you were running the thread and it’d get you all upset and emotional if Larry won.

Lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            He shoulda been really - always one of the best and most grounded posters on here, but I think he's just kept a slightly lower profile this year.
            Everyone knows Reds Foxx is the main man in town, that’s the reason he can leave his keys in the motor with the windows down.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

He called himself the Official NSB POTY 2017 in his user tagline and everything
              Did I have it backwards? Lmao. Need to update my title.

Now that I read that ish though, no way should you be a lock in 18 over me lmfao. The pick em wasnt even an original idea you stole it and admitted it lol. It's all good my dudes, wraps will pull a Fury and lock 2019 down!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                It’s because you don’t like Larry and saw your attempt at gerrymandering being derailed by posters that voted for him. You wanted someone else to win and when it wasn’t going your way you couldn’t handle it.

You’re mad at Larry because all year he exposed your racism, nationalism, hypocrisy and lack of boxing knowledge. Just the other day he had to remind you a Brit won prospect of the year after you whined that boxingscene always gives it to Americans.

This thread was pathetic even for you dramashow. You couldn’t even do a POTY thread without ruining it with your petty childish hate for Larry.
                2018 Post Of The Year.

Comment

I woulda voted for ya but I didn’t make the poll in time. That bum Larry is a paper champ...biased half way trolls like that shouldn’t even be considered. A high post count does not equal quality. That redd guy let the uk guys get the best of him and started going hater lol.

Comment

• Damn...just checked the poll results, what a pathetic low turnout.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                      Damn...just checked the poll results, what a pathetic low turnout.
                      Quality not quantity buddy

Comment

Working...
                      X