Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JUGGERNAUT Joe Joyce is a mo'fokin' wrecking machine...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUGGERNAUT Joe Joyce is a mo'fokin' wrecking machine...

Yea buddy! DramaShow

Man, this fellow has a pristine record at 7-0 (7 KO). He had Luis Ortiz leaving the building in a hurry on December 2nd. Olympic silver medallist. Commonwealth Games champion. European Championships champion. ABA champion. GB Amateur champion. Current WBA International champion. Ranked #34 on BoxRec and in the top 10/15 by several alphabet orgs.

People wanna critisize his style but none of the other Contenders wanna fight him. Jarrell Miller is another who made 100 excuses why he shouldn't have to step in the ring with Joe. Dereck Chisora ran for the hills too. Bryant Jennings suddenly went MIA. Gerald Washington got abducted by aliens rather than face Joe.

2019 is gonna be a big year for the Juggernaut and sooner or later somebody with a name is gonna have to step into the firing line. I think Trevor Bryan could be the opponent stateside in the Spring. Jennings and Washington could also be decent wins.

Im fine with him calling out all those names because it helps his profile, but he really needs an opponent to bridge the gap, otherwise he will always remain high risk low reward.

Someone like a Molina, Wach or Duhuapas who is in that 10-20 range in the rankings.

Comment

now sparring/gym performances dont mean much but word gets round the campfire pretty quick in boxing. word is that joyce more than handled himself against fury and joshua and that hes done things in the gym that people have never seen before. couple that with his OUTSTANDING amateur career and theres a reason hes avoided. people hype up old ortiz as some great amateur but he literally was two levels below joyce. its funny how people say hes crap, slow, no technique yet his amateur career was sensational which places less emphasis on power, which is looking like one of his biggest strengths in the pros.

Comment

... and u can add hughie fury to the duckers list because hes now said hes injured and cant fight joyce since the BBofC ordered it

Comment

I don’t really see how you can avoid a fight with Joe Joyce.

People see some of his shots on the tele that are a bit wide and looping and expect the other 17 stone man to box rings around him like he weighs 10 stone 7.

There are lots of posters on here that don’t understand big men are big.

Joyce makes that ring f.ucking tiny.

Comment

I think Joyce, even with a loss, is the goods.
            Very crafty and very well conditioned.
            He will be coming into his prime (late bloomer, like me) just as Fury, Wilder, & Joshua are starting to decline.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              I don’t really see how you can avoid a fight with Joe Joyce.

People see some of his shots on the tele that are a bit wide and looping and expect the other 17 stone man to box rings around him like he weighs 10 stone 7.

There are lots of posters on here that don’t understand big men are big.

Joyce makes that ring f.ucking tiny.
              one way, or another, joyce will find ya, hes gonna get ya!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                one way, or another, joyce will find ya, hes gonna get ya!!!
                That Joe Hanks lad boxed quite well, lol. Still got KO’d early doors.

He’s definitely one that has to be KO’d to be discouraged. Even then.

Comment

I think he should go straight after Wilder.

Comment

A rematch between Joyce and Usyk would be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                    X