• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Khan fight was a joke right?

This wasn't a real fight was it?

Early stoppage... again

Comment

Lol khan doing the same **** that gets him knocked out every time. Jumping in throwing 2 handed shots with his chin in the air.

Comment

Lo Greco is a bum. That was really what happens to bums.

Comment

Ol Lo Greco didn't have any idea what he was getting himself into. He must be spending time on forums like these believing all the khan bashing hype. That's what happens when world class meets club fighter.

Comment

lmao at Greco trying to be Thomas Hearns by just sticking his left arm out
            Maybe he didnt know Khan was the taller quicker man with longer reach, I think Fernando Vargas would have done better than Greco if he were in the ring tonight

Comment

Guess it wasnt a joke when Porter struggled with him and when Spence went to war with him

Khan makes it look so easy, now everyone has a problem

Comment

LMAOOO what is lo greco doing ?? where did they find this guy??

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                  lmao at Greco trying to be Thomas Hearns by just sticking his left arm out
                  Maybe he didnt know Khan was the taller quicker man with longer reach, I think Fernando Vargas would have done better than Greco if he were in the ring tonight
                  I would bet on that all day. Vargas would've last at least a round

Comment

All these 20/20 vision ******s will come out of the woodwork now. It was a comeback fight after being out for 2 years where he was knocked out cold against the PED abuser Canelo. Nobody thought this was a serious fight so quit with the ignorant threads.

Comment

Working...
                    X