Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Francisco compared to some of the dirtiest slums in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] San Francisco compared to some of the dirtiest slums in the world

San Francisco Compared to Some of the Dirtiest Slums in the World

Based on the findings of the Investigative Unit survey, Riley believes parts of the city may be even dirtier than slums in some developing countries.

“The contamination is … much greater than communities in Brazil or Kenya or India,” he said. He notes that in those countries, slum dwellings are often long-term homes for families and so there is an attempt to make the surroundings more livable. Homeless communities in San Francisco, however, are often kicked out from one part of town and forced to relocate to another. The result is extreme contamination, according to Riley.
    https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...472430013.html

Dirty needles everywhere, homeless people everywhere, feces everywhere, trash everywhere. Gee, I don't know where they got the idea it's one of the worst slums in the world.

Yeah, my bull that lives in San Fran told me about it before. Snapped some of the needles laying around the side walks and even the drug addicts smoking crack right in the middle of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...472430013.html

Dirty needles everywhere, homeless people everywhere, feces everywhere, trash everywhere. Gee, I don't know where they got the idea it's one of the worst slums in the world.
      The Bay area in general is real bad man. Of course people that have never been to the bay think Oakland is terrible and San Francisco is paradise but they are wrong. Im just going out on a limb here but from what I have seen, the scummier part of San Francisco is much worse than the dirtiest of Oakland. The whole city of Oakland though is pretty bad compared to San Francisco as a whole though.

You should look up the news in Orange County Ca (Home of Disneyland) the Sheriffs department is currently cleaning up the Santa Ana riverbeds (per county regs) after years and years of transient living. They have picked up so much crap and needles its ridiculous. Crazy thing is they put all these homeless in Hotels and Motels on the tax payers expense.

Comment

It's Cali, that whole state is trash

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Yeah, my bull that lives in San Fran told me about it before. Snapped some of the needles laying around the side walks and even the drug addicts smoking crack right in the middle of the day.
          Its no lie, I have seen that before.

No lie, I went for a run in downtown Oakland (never again) and as I ran under a freeway pass there were 2 crackheads hitting the pipe on the sidewalk. Worse part of it all, a cop pulls up to the light I am stopped at right next to the crackheads waves at me and drives off. I know he had to have seen. Anyways, I talked to the bartender at the Hotel I was staying at and she told me thats normal. Cops in Oakland typically ignore drugs and or petty crimes UNLESS it effects the "good people" in the area. What good people means I dont know but it shows the priority of local politicians there.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            It's Cali, that whole state is trash
            Take your blinders off man. Cali isnt trash. Thats just the bad area of a city. There are so many great places in California.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Take your blinders off man. Cali isnt trash. Thats just the bad area of a city. There are so many great places in California.
              I've been to Cali, not my cup of tea. It's trash. Unfortunately my wife and daughter are there while I do this tour overseas. Good Mexican food though

Comment

looks like a ****ing dump

Comment

That's what decades of one party Democrat rule brings.

Learn from their mistakes. Don't repeat them. Vote wisely.

Comment

It will soon look like some parts of India

Comment

Working...
                    X