Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Andrade still considered relevant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Andrade still considered relevant?

First- I already know how the trolls will respond:

Golovkin fans shook doe!

Golovkin scurred of a challenge doe!

154-167.94294944 doe!

Fuck off and go play in traffic, ******s. There is nothing remotely "scary" about Andrade and I believe Golovkin would sodomize him if they ever fought. Also, Golovkin has better fights ahead of him anyway. Let Andrade fight someone worth a damn at 160 and then maybe we can have a discussion.

Now that that's out of the way... Why is Andrade still considered relevant? He had one good win against Vanes. Now while Vanes isn't exactly a world beater, he was undefeated and I believe a top ten 154 lber at the time. So I believe it was a solid win. However, that was over four years ago and he's done fuck all ever since, fighting sparingly against weak opposition. He ducked Lara and the Charlo brothers like hell while talking all this crap about them. It's almost like he would use their names just to keep himself relevant and I have a funny feeling that's why he claims to want Golovkin now. I'm not even convinced that he wants to fight the other top middleweights, much less Golovkin. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't fight again until next year.

What say you, turds?

He still got his O, a former Olympian and a dark horse in the division. I won't say he will be a pushover for guys like Jacobs, Saunders & Jermall but its a different case for Golovkin & Canelo.

He's a solid contender for the division imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
      He still got his O, a former Olympian and a dark horse in the division. I won't say he will be a pushover for guys like Jacobs, Saunders & Jermall but its a different case for Golovkin & Canelo.

He's a solid contender for the division imo.
      Thanks, Mr. Turd.

Comment

Who is he gonna fight next? Jermell is free.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
          Jermell is at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Jermell is at 154.
            Andrade said he'd fight anyone at 154-160.

Comment

Andrade said he'd fight anyone at 154-160.
              He wouldn't even fight Jermell when he was at 154. Remember that's what caused him to get stripped. He just turned down a fight with Derevyanchenko. Andrade is all talk no action.

Comment

He wouldn't even fight Jermell when he was at 154. Remember that's what caused him to get stripped. He just turned down a fight with Derevyanchenko. Andrade is all talk no action.
                True. But he's not the champ now. Different ball game. But then again took a fight overseas with Culcay only to win that belt than vacate and move up ... who knows what's goin on with him.
                Surprised he didn't show up yesterday stalking the Charlo's again lol.

Comment

Jermell is at 154.
                  If he wouldn't fight Jermall at 154 why would he fight him at 160..?

Comment

True. But he's not the champ now. Different ball game. But then again took a fight overseas with Culcay only to win that belt than vacate and move up ... who knows what's goin on with him.
                    Surprised he didn't show up yesterday stalking the Charlo's again lol.
                    Yep. He spends more time at other people fights than fighting himself He's frustrating. After he beat Willie Nelson in impressive fashion his he started getting buzz. Then he delayed the Culcay fight. Didn't look good in the Culcay fight. Vacated the belt instead of fighting Lara. Vacated the belt and didn't look good against Fox. Then turned down the fight against Derevyanchenko. I have no idea what's going on with him but at this point he's really not worth keeping up with

Comment

Working...
                    X