Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: If No Canelo, I'd Fight Golovkin in February or March!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
    More Boo-****. Andrade is a BJS without a title.
    I don't know how you can compare when BJS has fought and beaten Eubank and Lee, and is fighting Lemuiex next.

Andrade hasn't done **** yet.

Comment

Why would Canelo or GGG fight this bum that brings no money, no fans and hasnt proven himself at all? The little girl is talking about the big guys because he knows for sure that he is never getting these fights. Fight somebody decent first and show you belong at the top. Fight Charlo, Jacobs, Derevyanchenko.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
        Okay, let's draw a scenario where that is true. Derevychenko's people said they want to make the fight for early next year. Why doesn't Andrade want it then?
        I don't recall hearing him say he doesn't want it then. But even if he didn't it doesn't change the fact that he didn't have a lot of time to prepare for the fight the first time it was offered. He had a legitimate excuse the first time around.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          You need to stop being a little b itch! Fighters in the 80's used to fight every 4-5 weeks on a consistent basis. You don't believe me google Mike Tyson and Julio Cesar Chavez.
          And back in the 1800's mailmen road horses. Who gives a ****? Different time.
          Just cause Fighters fight twice a year now don't mean they can't fight more often.
          Until we start holding everyone to that standard who cares?

Now when a fighter gets a chance to fight on prime time HBO twice in three months then he's supposed to take it if he's physically able too.
          Absolutely not. Making a fight isn't as simple as getting an offer.

nd Andrade is young, he wasn't cut in his last fight and it didn't seem like he was physically hurt so the only reason he wouldn't fight that Russian guy in December is he ducked him. That simple!
          Life is not as simple as you would like it to be.

Comment

But for how much money thou?

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
              I don't recall hearing him say he doesn't want it then. But even if he didn't it doesn't change the fact that he didn't have a lot of time to prepare for the fight the first time it was offered. He had a legitimate excuse the first time around.
              It's not a legitimate excuse if you don't take the fight at a later date with more time to prepare.

At this point you are either part of Andrade's camp or his wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Try rematch with Caneldoe, rematch with Jacdoe or fight with Charldoe.

Either way, Goldoekin will be accused of ducking whoever he chose not to fight.

Edit: On another note, I'm very excited for the Rigondoe Lomachenkdoe fight.

Doe.....

fair call doe

yea, can't wait for tomorrow

I don't care about the " action ", not in this fight..... I wanna see skills, and how those styles mesh..... I will be more than happy to sit through a tense chess-match

Comment

This guy got a terrible management team. They let him disappear for years, and what makes them think he's still relevant?

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                    And back in the 1800's mailmen road horses. Who gives a ****? Different time.

Until we start holding everyone to that standard who cares?

Absolutely not. Making a fight isn't as simple as getting an offer.

Life is not as simple as you would like it to be.
                    B itch you must of had gotten everything handed to you in a silver platter. Either that or your just a punk ass loser who expects everything handed to you..
                    Thats why your a little b itch!
                    You ever heard about working hard and fighting for what you want?? ?
                    There's thousands and thousands of fighters who would love to fight on prime time HBO to show the world what they've got and earn the payday. It's called sacrificing!
                    If your able too then you sacrifice and go for it!
                    You stupid mother****er!
                    Thats why Andrade is always left standing there with his thumb up his ass calling out superstar boxers but never fighting none of them. You think Canelo or triple g is gonna give him the pay day when he hasn't done shet to deserve it? Think about it you dumb ****! He wants a pay day and a title shot then he better start fighting other contenders and work his way up to a mandatory title shot. Or he can keep on being the clown he is and keep calling out superstars but never getting the opportunity to fight them.
                    Canelo and triple g don't need Andrade. He needs them.
                    So he better start working for the opportunity cause nobody is gonna hand him shet without earning it!

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                      andrade should fight derevyanchenko for the IBF mandatory spot...earn the title-shot
                      This is what I'm hoping for. Andrade seems like a really unrealistic person. That's probably why he averages 1 fight per year.

Comment

Working...
                      X