Sturm is 7/1 on the stoppage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sturm is 7/1 on the stoppage?

Sturm is a huge 7/1 shot to beat Geale by K.O/TKO TD or DQ

I know many of you feel Sturm can stop Geale (probably late on) whose chin is pretty damn bad & hes been cut several times. I mean hes been down & lucky to not be stopped against far inferior technicians & punchers than Sturm many times.

I just thought I would give a heads up, good luck if you go for it, I know I wasn't missing out on those odds.

I'm not saying bet your house on it, its 100% guarantee or anything like that just it maybe worth a look in to at those tasty odds.

I got Sturm -150. I'm happy as hell with those odds. I don't really feel the need to try and pinpoint an outcome prop.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
      I got Sturm -150. I'm happy as hell with those odds. I don't really feel the need to try and pinpoint an outcome prop.

Good bet, I am surprised the odds are as close as they are tbh (not I am complaining) but its boxing and you can't take anything for granted I guess.

Best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Good bet, I am surprised the odds are as close as they are tbh (not I am complaining) but its boxing and you can't take anything for granted I guess.

Best of luck.
        Thanks, man. Same to you.

Comment

Working...
        X