No announcement yet.

Why Valero (serious)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Valero (serious)

Honestly, the guy isn't ready and there are much better fights out there for Pac.

I want to see Valero against a top 140 guy, and actually same for Pac, I mean we could have had

Valero v Alexander
    Pac v Bradley

they would be good fights.

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    Honestly, the guy isn't ready and there are much better fights out there for Pac.

I want to see Valero against a top 140 guy, and actually same for Pac, I mean we could have had

Valero v Alexander
    Pac v Bradley

they would be good fights.
    Dunno? Why did David Haye run from the softest weakest heavyweight champ in history? You should be spending your time figuring that out instead of wondering about Valero.

Comment

Pacquiao fighting Valero is the same as Floyd fighting JMM. Hell Floyds win over Marquez would be better, do to JMM being a more accomplish fighter than Valero.

Pacquiao fighting Valero is a ***** move. Pacquiao is a WW, he should be fighting WWs!!

Comment

Because it's an easy fight for him and Valero's 100% knockout ratio would make the fight seem interesting.

If Pacquiao's fighting anyone at 140, it should be Bradley. He's the best in the division and he deserves his shot at the title.

Comment

I wanna see Pac take his donut

Comment

why does everyone wanna see pac vs bradley....thats a snoozer and an easy one for pac. Valero has 27 straight KOs, and with one more top name like jmm on his rap sheet, he will deserve to fight the best in the world cus he has a legit shot. But pac might be the best EVER, so in those terms, he'll still get whooped. But he's earned it my eyes, **** it it'll be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by popsikal View Post
              why does everyone wanna see pac vs bradley....thats a snoozer and an easy one for pac. Valero has 27 straight KOs, and with one more top name like jmm on his rap sheet, he will deserve to fight the best in the world cus he has a legit shot. But pac might be the best EVER, so in those terms, he'll still get whooped. But he's earned it my eyes, **** it it'll be interesting
              Bradley is leagues above Valero, at this point.

Plus, Pacquiao plans to have his next fight at 140 and everyone considers Bradley to be "the man" at 140.

Comment

If it is at 140 I have no problem with it happening. Especially if Valero stops Peterson. It would show that Valero carried his power up the weight. I prefer Valero then Alexander. Of course Bradley would be the more dangerous fight though.

Comment

Valero should be the last option.

Mayweather-Mosley winner
                  Bradley
                  Alexander
                  Williams
                  Quintana-Berto winner
                  Valero

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    If it is at 140 I have no problem with it happening. Especially if Valero stops Peterson. It would show that Valero carried his power up the weight. I prefer Valero then Alexander. Of course Bradley would be the more dangerous fight though.
                    It would be exciting to watch but what does it do for Pacs legacy? Nothing at all IMO.

There are several better fights out there.

Valero would make it fun but he would get destroyed.

Comment

Working...
                    X