Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Pounded an 18 year old (actually i got pounded)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Pounded an 18 year old (actually i got pounded)

what the fuuuuuck.....

never been a dude to have hot intentions with a very young female. never got any fetish about it. my personal taste is just about my age or maybe 2 years older than me max. they go straight to the point. either i cum quick or make it to 30 min without bustin a nut it's all the same. at my age of 34 years time is important so we just go at it, get it done and bam we out. same thing with the females around 27-34 and them females after 35 knows what to do.

so anyhow i took her home and did a lazy round with her. lasted probably 5 min or less then went to sleep. didn't care just wanted to release. i was tired it was 12am and needed to be at work early today. so for some fucking reason i woke up 2am and this gal was sucking hard on my dick and tickling my nipples and the same damn time. and i gotta say ooooh lord i manage to get hard even half a sleep. i tried to pretend i was sleeping but damn she went on top when she felt it was hard and started doing her thang. god damn! her aura of a young woman was beaming. her stamina and will to fuck shows her young power. maaaaan for some reason i felt power too. took me looong to bust and i went at it.

now i am weak as fuck here at work and it's only 10am and only got an hour or so of sleep.

i only hope i dont got teh aids.

Damn, I am actually jealous.

How did you meet this chick? I don't even know where to meet an 18 year old

Comment

Was this your step daughter?

Comment

By the way...that's some kinda click bait. I was expecting to come in here and hear about you getting reamed a la Dela Hoya.

Comment

The first time is always the best young former virgin. Welcome to the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Damn, I am actually jealous.

How did you meet this chick? I don't even know where to meet an 18 year old
            my youngest brother's friends. saw them hanging out at a bar so i said hi and what not. stayed there for an hour or so. she was actually just one of the randoms who hanged out. i guess she liked my dad bod.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
              what the fuuuuuck.....

never been a dude to have hot intentions with a very young female. never got any fetish about it. my personal taste is just about my age or maybe 2 years older than me max. they go straight to the point. either i cum quick or make it to 30 min without bustin a nut it's all the same. at my age of 34 years time is important so we just go at it, get it done and bam we out. same thing with the females around 27-34 and them females after 35 knows what to do.

so anyhow i took her home and did a lazy round with her. lasted probably 5 min or less then went to sleep. didn't care just wanted to release. i was tired it was 12am and needed to be at work early today. so for some fucking reason i woke up 2am and this gal was sucking hard on my dick and tickling my nipples and the same damn time. and i gotta say ooooh lord i manage to get hard even half a sleep. i tried to pretend i was sleeping but damn she went on top when she felt it was hard and started doing her thang. god damn! her aura of a young woman was beaming. her stamina and will to fuck shows her young power. maaaaan for some reason i felt power too. took me looong to bust and i went at it.

now i am weak as fuck here at work and it's only 10am and only got an hour or so of sleep.

i only hope i dont got teh aids.
              The best way to find out if u have aids is to stick yo fanger up yo ass boy, and if it doesnt hurt then that means u got aids cuhh

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                The best way to find out if u have aids is to stick yo fanger up yo ass boy, and if it doesnt hurt then that means u got aids cuhh
                I have given this advice before my brother. LMAO

Comment

So you hit her raw?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    So you hit her raw?
                    hells yeah.

Comment

Working...
                    X