Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how old are you, b.utler?

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      The best meal for you is my lighting speed fists old chap.

I am not to be opposed

Come at me bro
      I'm planning to visit U.K. This summer.. if I do, then I'll go to Manchester and throw eggs at fat man fury and then I'll come to cüntsville and knock you out chump.. Ain't no n/w engineer(read as white boy) gonna beat me.. I am from the hood and I'm gonna spring boot yo ass and you gonna hibernate my nukka..
      Last edited by BoxingFan85; 04-25-2018, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
        how old are you, b.utler?
        30s kekdiekekekje

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          I'm planning to visit U.K. This summer.. if I do, then I'll go to Manchester and throw eggs at fat man fury and then I'll come to cüntsville and knock you out chump.. Ain't no n/w engineer(read as white boy) gonna beat me.. I am from the hood and I'm gonna spring boot yo ass and you gonna hibernate my nukka..

Hahaha good stuff bruv. I will hit the heavy bag hard and practice then combos

Manchester is not bad. Hit the curry mile on Wilmslow Road.

Shyt loads of quality restaraunts, shisha lounges and stuff to see. Check out a place called Archies. The Game , Floyd and Kanye West went there when they were there. Its usually ram packed.

Fat man fury will win!

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            Hahaha good stuff bruv. I will hit the heavy bag hard and practice then combos

Manchester is not bad. Hit the curry mile on Wilmslow Road.

Shyt loads of quality restaraunts, shisha lounges and stuff to see. Check out a place called Archies. The Game , Floyd and Kanye West went there when they were there. Its usually ram packed.

Fat man fury will win!
            PM'ed you.. let's talk there..

Comment

I'm down 20lbs since New Years. Not been a breeze though. Lots of exercise and dieting. Could probably go harder but I think my weight loss pace has been good, so far.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                I'm down 20lbs since New Years. Not been a breeze though. Lots of exercise and dieting. Could probably go harder but I think my weight loss pace has been good, so far.
                Good to hear Bob.. keep up the good work..
                I lost 4lbs in one week without working out.. it wasn't a miracle, I just fell sick..

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Good job man, congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    30s kekdiekekekje
                    Do a cleanse Butler. I always start off healthier eating with a cleanse & hit the sauna/steam room.

Comment

Happens to the best of us.

Just don’t go full fat bastard. You never go full fat bastard.

Comment

Working...
                      X