No announcement yet.

Broner vs Amir Khan will happen NEXT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner vs Amir Khan will happen NEXT

My sources within the Khan camp are telling me they are actively seeking to get Broner fight with Khan. He's the one they want. I'm being told it will be at 147.

At 147 this will be a easy fight for Khan. Broner won't have the power and doesn't throw nearly enough punches. Khan would light him up easily.

They fit each other in terms of delusion.

Comment

Great cherry pick for khan... is anyone else in that camp ghey besides Amir?

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
        My sources within the Khan camp are telling me they are actively seeking to get Broner fight with Khan. He's the one they want. I'm being told it will be at 147.

At 147 this will be a easy fight for Khan. Broner won't have the power and doesn't throw nearly enough punches. Khan would light him up easily.
        Ive already told you once, you are too new, unless operating under an alt, to be trying to put info out without a source. You still don’t have any legit source behind last week’s thread about the upcoming signing of AJ. You need to hold up, wait for some confirmation then try to press harder with your trolling game. Please prove me wrong friend. If you can’t, you are just another black eye to NSB. Facts first bro....

Comment

Khan would’ve folded under that pressure from Broner last night.

Comment

That would be great for me because I don't like either of them. They are both disrespectful braggers. I think one of them would be humiliated but I am not sure which one. If it goes 12 rounds I think Khan out speeds and out works Broner to win every round. If Broner catches Khan on the button with a Sunday punch it's another KO ,loss for Khan. Either way I'll be happy.

Comment

your sources??? and you are?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                your sources??? and you are?
                A troll...........

Comment

Working...
                X