Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I Look Forward To Headlining on Cinco De Mayo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Ok I'll check. No....pretty sure your an idiot.
    Damn........ he strikes again. Now i'm starting to believe you lack simple literacy skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
      The #1 attraction in all of sports, ladies and gentlemen we give you gennady “97k” golovkin!
      Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      The weakest Cinco De Mayo fight in a VERY long time. Golovkin can't headline PPVs, it's going to flop bad.
      Originally posted by miked85 View Post
      Wait they’re still gonna charge people? Still ppv? Wtf u gotta be kidding me hbo
      Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
      Come on dude... even GGG fans have to acknowledge that he doesn't sell. To make 5 de Mayo your own, people have to pay to see you. Golovkin's numbers are honestly pretty ****

Originally posted by Feint First View Post
      Good luck with that. Back to sub 100K PPV's and beating up on bums smh.
      Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      Headline what? A ballroom boxing fight? He banking on getting 98K ppv buys this time? Nobody's going to spend money on him, and he's not going to fight anyone big enough to bring out the fans or have then spend money on PPV.

He f.ucked up for being a whiny b.itch.
      Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      ..... against an absolute bum
      Agree with all this GGG does not sell fights, nobody with any common sense is going to dish out 70$ to watch him fight a tomato can.HBO needs to move the card to their network.They have already fallen off as far as boxing goes they do not need to embarrass themselves by having to reveal atrocious ppv #s this card will do.It will hurt the sport & GGG.

Comment

you Golovkin fans abso-fkn-lutely know that he will select a bum

you KNOW it already, I can tell

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Numbers do influence spending and viewing habits. When people see a PPV price tag for Golovkin-Osullivan most will be "fuck no, i'm not paying for that shit", yes i'm mocking Golovkin because he's the clown that going to have this **** on PPV, I mock his fans because they're clowns that support whatever he does.
          Hey pal, everyone has times in their life when they feel demotivated, lost, and unhappy. Trust me, Canelo is not the end of the world. You're in a rut, and you don't know how to get out of it. Join a local sports league, take up crochet, try a food with CLEN you've never had before, or take an impromptu trip over the weekend to Mexico. Just pick something—whatever you're feeling—and go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hnnnggg View Post
            Why posters bring up PPV numbers in an attempt to denigrate any fighter is beyond me. As if the marketability of a fighter actually has any bearing on their capabilities in the ring or their ability to excite fans. It just reeks of fanboys grasping at anything to try and belittle opposition.

Facts are that canelo tested positive on two separate occurances for a banned substance. All the blame for this fight not happening lies on his shoulders.

I have such a hard time believing how stupid people are sometimes that I just think there’s trolls everywhere.
            Well said! This right here is exactly what needs to be said and 100% the truth! Haters and trolls on use anything to justify their hate for a fighter, it's pathetic, good comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Forte View Post
              Jacobs is fighting April 28th....you think he would be ready for May 5th in time?
              Exactly, the roads lead to a rematch after there next fight, if GG will give it.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                As always plenty of stupid comments lighting up the forums, but this is great that GGG gets to still fight May 5th and headline the event. Shame for Canelo but he'll be back after the suspension, boxing fans still win getting to see GGG fight. Not all bad news.

nah, you are missing the same point you missed yesterday

it is only..... "great that GGG gets to still fight May 5th and headline the event"..... IF, he selects a suitable opponent

otherwise, he is just stealing the spotlight from real fighters

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                  THE TRUE MEXICAN!!! WAR GGG!!!! Fight a tomato can, we support you. Stay fresh for the rematch.
                  Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  you can 100% blame him for selecting a shht opponent

NOBODY is married to that date, especially not Mr 97k

they could simply defer the fight until they have selected a top opponent, just like everyone else does

Tom, trying to sell us Spike/Golovkin..... and justifying that fight because THEY WANT to proceed on May 5th regardless..... is utterly fkn ridiculous..... even if 97k people disagree

" married to the date "..... is a fkn ridiculous excuse to sell somebody shht..... that is like someone selling me an ice-cream full of poo, and justifying it by saying that they don't have much icecream left, and would rather keep it for their good customers lol
                  I would love to see GGG KO'ing O'Sullivan or any another bum to equal BHop's record for MW defences!

History in the making!

War Golovkin!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    cough garbage fight cough not watching cough.. ..

now its all bout supporting this sport! lol

even ray charles could see right thru this act
                    You still mad that I’m not gonna watch Matthysse v manny I see. I’m making a special exception even if it is garbage since canelo and odh cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
                      keep laughing man, you are gonna miss a lot of fights...some fans dont give AF about 'gates' 'ppv #s' 'instagram followers' we just like to watch boxing. Keep up with the kardashians instead man, they are doing great numbers.
                      I see what you are saying but the sport of boxing revolves around $.The reason fights happen or do not happen is because of $.I consider myself a "true fan" , it does not mean I will pay 70$ of my hard earned money to see GGG fight a bum.Key word being PAY its 2018 , if I don't think a fight is worth the money I will still watch simply I will watch an HD stream link for free.

Comment

Working...
                      X