No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder On The Breakfast Club Today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Talking about all sorts of sh^t we've been talking about.

Great thread for a change. Not trying to start up crap - just an interview to listen to.

Comment

Originally posted by meme_man View Post
      I can see Nah Mean making a thread like that lol..
      LOL right.

That dudes bad trolling has him so high on my Bout To Ignore Short list, but he actually does just enough serious stuff to avoid it. The "can't fight Wilder...he's in jail" thread might be the final straw on the camels back for him.

He needs to get better at trolling or do more serious sh^t quick doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        And this interview showed he's a cat who's got some method to the madness we all see regardless if you are a Wilder fanboy or Wilder hater. Who f#cking knew he's mediating & visualizing (although this is become more of a common thing it seems like, I need to start trying this) & sh^t.
        Absolutely. You have guys like Hearn out there on the social megaphone, implanting thoughts directly in people's ears and it leaves you wondering, "Why doesn't Wilder speak up if this isn't true?"
        Seeing him interviewed though, you realize that's not where his concerns lie. He's got his family, a peace and confidence in himself. He doesn't have a promoter that is painting an image for him. He just appears as himself and lets people know what's on his mind.

I continue to say that the guy needs new coaching because his form is a mess, but I do respect him as a person. He's a genuinely cool guy. This is another Wilder interview where I expected to listen to the first 30 secs and ended up not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Good Interview. Angela Yee is hilarious. "He said that they want you to break Floyd Mayweather record first" The response and look from Charlamane and Wilder was priceless. "What?!" LMAO

Comment

He’s an entertainer, just wish he knew how to box.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Good interview. I know UK fans go ape when I say this, but the fact is; Wilder articulates himself far better than AJ. Joshua can't do an interview in which he hasn't been coached or scripted. You can see it in the way he talks. He gets lost when he's not prepared. Wilder is a natural talker and his interviews are always honest and interesting. I'm not saying he's a brilliant guy or a master of the language, but he can definitely get his point across and is interesting to listen to. If he boxed and smoothly as he speaks, he'd be set.
              Not as good as Fury doe!

UK#1

Comment

The AJ cuckboys don’t like this, aj not in his prime so wilder will have to wait till fall 2020, Eddie Chambers got next mate.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                  Not as good as Fury doe!

UK#1
                  That guy who was champ one time, like 3 years ago? Lol. Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    That guy who was champ one time, like 3 years ago? Lol. Ok.
                    Pretty sure ur smart enough to get the jest, but I was referring to linguistic skill.

Comment

Idk bout catching a body, but looks like this interview mighta caught Wilder a case....with the dreaded WBC guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X