Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: If No Canelo, I'd Fight Golovkin in February or March!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
    I started reading a few sentences then I noticed his sig and the more I read the more I realized how bad of an idea it was to keep going.

He really lost me when he compared ATG boxing skills in Rigo, Floyd, and Ward to Lara and Andrade. Lara is a bit closer skill wise but Andrade? Guy clearly doesn't know what he's watching or talking about.
    Exactly! He likes to ramble on in all his posts about nonsense...
    He clearly doesn't know WTF he's talking about!

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
      I don't have a problem with it. He didn't have a lot of time to prep for it.
      Not enough time??
      He had barely fought one week before the negotiations started for the fight so how could he not be in shape?? He didn't take any punishment in the fight so how could he not fight in December??
      That mother****er Andrade straight ducked! That simple

Comment

I'd like you to display your skills against top competition as much as any boxing fan but c'mon Boo Boo, you know how the boxing game works. You can't simply waltz into a new weight division while bringing no money and no belt and start demanding fights against the "Top Dogs" especially when you are "some kind" of a threat to them because of your boxing skills!

Comment

More Boo-****. Andrade is a BJS without a title.
          Last edited by ruedboy; 12-08-2017, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Lmao. I dont think its the punches, i think alot of these fighters are born ******ed haha. Yeah dude, canelo gonna fight you in february ha

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              in before, mando doe
              Try rematch with Caneldoe, rematch with Jacdoe or fight with Charldoe.

Either way, Goldoekin will be accused of ducking whoever he chose not to fight.

Edit: On another note, I'm very excited for the Rigondoe Lomachenkdoe fight.

Doe.....
              Last edited by Derranged; 12-08-2017, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                Not enough time??
                He had barely fought one week before the negotiations started for the fight so how could he not be in shape?? He didn't take any punishment in the fight so how could he not fight in December??
                That mother****er Andrade straight ducked! That simple
                Barely a week after his fight means he had less than 2 months to prepare. Just because he didn't have a grueling fight it doesn't mean the fight didn't take a toll. You got out an box for 12 rounds with someone without headgear and those big pads people where around their torsos during sparring. Tell me how you feel a couple days later. I don't know what its like. I don't know what the grind training for a fight is like. So I am not going to judge. Most fighters who fight on televised networks like HBO barely fight 2 times a year. And you're demanding Andrade fight twice in 3 months. In a new weight class. Come on dude. People are so unreasonable on this site.

Comment

I don't have a problem with it. He didn't have a lot of time to prep for it.
                  Okay, let's draw a scenario where that is true. Derevychenko's people said they want to make the fight for early next year. Why doesn't Andrade want it then?

Comment

Sure you do Andrade. Now that you know Golovkin is probably fighting Canelo in a rematch you probably think it's safe to call him out knowing that you won't be getting the fight.

Just shut-up and fight someone with a pulse.

Comment

Barely a week after his fight means he had less than 2 months to prepare. Just because he didn't have a grueling fight it doesn't mean the fight didn't take a toll. You got out an box for 12 rounds with someone without headgear and those big pads people where around their torsos during sparring. Tell me how you feel a couple days later. I don't know what its like. I don't know what the grind training for a fight is like. So I am not going to judge. Most fighters who fight on televised networks like HBO barely fight 2 times a year. And you're demanding Andrade fight twice in 3 months. In a new weight class. Come on dude. People are so unreasonable on this site.
                      You need to stop being a little b itch! Fighters in the 80's used to fight every 4-5 weeks on a consistent basis. You don't believe me google Mike Tyson and Julio Cesar Chavez.
                      Just cause Fighters fight twice a year now don't mean they can't fight more often.
                      Now when a fighter gets a chance to fight on prime time HBO twice in three months then he's supposed to take it if he's physically able too.
                      And Andrade is young, he wasn't cut in his last fight and it didn't seem like he was physically hurt so the only reason he wouldn't fight that Russian guy in December is he ducked him. That simple!
                      But he wants to call out Canelo and triple g out but he's one of the most inactive Fighters but has the nerve to say Fighters are ducking him... Yeah right! Why would anyone duck him??

Comment

Working...
                      X