Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko Retires From Boxing, Joshua Rematch Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems to me division is much worse now.

Fury and Wlad are gone, we only have Wilder, AJ, Parker and Ortiz now. AJ -Tyson Fury would still be much bigger fight than anything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by etech1 View Post
      He is a superb boxer with A+ skills, and THE smartest boxing businessman to ever wear a pair of gloves.

The problem that I have with Floyd, is (once he got north of 135), he ducked, dodged, cherry picked, and fake retired twice to protect that fake "0". He exploited the loopholes of the business of boxing to hang on to his fake "0" and make incredible bank. Props to him for his business intelligence and all the money that he has made. I enjoy seeing people make it big, and he is has done exactly that.

He laid the blueprint to destroy this sport though. If Ali had followed this boxing business chicanery, we would have never gotten the 3 Frazier fights, for just one example, and this sport would not have grown the way it did.

If Andre Ward followed mayweathers BS bluprint, he would have moved to LHW, fought Nathen Cleverly, beat him, said he was TBE, and fake retired. He would then wait for Kov and adonis to beat the **** out of each other, (or grow old), and came out of retirement, mopped up what was left of Kov and adonis, and fake retired again. All the while saying he is TBE and laughing all the way to the bank.

Instead Ward was a TRUE fighter, and tested himself against the best, and FKing won! THAT'S a D AM N fighter. Fraud is a boxing buisnessman.

Fraud soiled the sport that the true greats of the past made big by actually being fighters and not FKing businessmen.

Frauds latest circus act should really exemplify my points.
      And you really believe all that? Dude you repeat what the media & what all the racist say about Floyd to discredit him. Another thing racist people are doing is using the term "thugs" to refer to a black man. You can make all the stuff up about Floyd but he is ranked #1 P4P All Time & would be favored against your favorite or anyone else's favorite fighter all time. Peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        And you really believe all that? Dude you repeat what the media & what all the racist say about Floyd to discredit him. Another thing racist people are doing is using the term "thugs" to refer to a black man. You can make all the stuff up about Floyd but he is ranked #1 P4P All Time & would be favored against your favorite or anyone else's favorite fighter all time. Peace.

That's funny, because I not parroting anything. I am a boxing fan, and I watched Floyd's career unfold before my eyes.

Lol at "all the racist stuff". I gave Floyd credit where it was due, and called him on his BS.

I said he was a A+ boxer, a genius of a businessman, and his career South of 140 was legit. But all you seen was race race race. Sorry, but your mind is FKed son.

I can see now, that you are a mainstream media triggered pawn, and an obvious social justice warrior. Smh

Boohoo they used the word "thug". Lmao, here's a little dose of truth, If there's a person who is a gang banger, druggie, thief, or a bully, then he is a thug weather he is white, black, blue, or green.

If you are black and got your life together, no one is going to consider you to be a thug.

And if a word like thug can trigger you, then you are weak minded. Wise up, and be a man. Smh

You are clearly not thinking properly.

Do yourself a favor, and turn off your television, as they are FKing your mind, and then go make lots of white friends. You will then see that there is good and bad in every race.

And one last thing stop playing victum. We're ALL FKed for one reason or another, so what you do is KICK ASS in life, and FIGHT your way up!

Comment

• Originally posted by etech1 View Post
          That's funny, because I not parroting anything. I am a boxing fan, and I watched Floyd's career unfold before my eyes.

Lol at "all the racist stuff". I gave Floyd credit where it was due, and called him on his BS.

I said he was a A+ boxer, a genius of a businessman, and his career South of 140 was legit. But all you seen was race race race. Sorry, but your mind is FKed son.

I can see now, that you are a mainstream media triggered pawn, and an obvious social justice warrior. Smh

Boohoo they used the word "thug". Lmao, here's a little dose of truth, If there's a person who is a gang banger, druggie, thief, or a bully, then he is a thug weather he is white, black, blue, or green.

If you are black and got your life together, no one is going to consider you to be a thug.

And if a word like thug can trigger you, then you are weak minded. Wise up, and be a man. Smh

You are clearly not thinking properly.

Do yourself a favor, and turn off your television, as they are FKing your mind, and then go make lots of white friends. You will then see that there is good and bad in every race.

And one last thing stop playing victum. We're ALL FKed for one reason or another, so what you do is KICK ASS in life, and FIGHT your way up!
          Where I'm from we got every race you could think of & I have friends from different race & eras. You can try & act like s**t ain't real cuz you don't care & I ain't crying but I can see through the b.s. but one thing is for sure & that is Floyd is T.B.E.

Comment

Working...
          X