Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Rapid Fire]Robert Garcia answers gauntlet of questions from fans regarding Mikey...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rapid Fire]Robert Garcia answers gauntlet of questions from fans regarding Mikey...

One of the questions was "Will Mikey join TMT" and they were like "Fuck no"

He admits that Crawford is probably their toughest fight for Mikey and he wants both Crawford and Mikey to become bigger names before a showdown so it can be huge.

Also has a crazy story involving Fernando Vargas. **Very Graphic**

Last edited by Sup; 08-01-2017, 11:42 PM.

BUMP. Good video. Kind of ****, but Im going to fall asleep listening to this in bed lol.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
      BUMP. Good video. Kind of ****, but Im going to fall asleep listening to this in bed lol.
      Bro, wait till you get to the Vargas story. That dude was down. I think you will appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
        Bro, wait till you get to the Vargas story. That dude was down. I think you will appreciate it.
        I am a big Vargas fan. Love videos like this with stories like this/insight.

BTW next time use a title like this to clickbait these fools lol:

[SHOTS FIRED!!!] [CRAZY VIDEO!!!] ROBERT GARCIA: "F**K TMT!! MIKEY will NEVER JOIN TMT!!!"

XD

Comment

[SHOTS FIRED!!!] [CRAZY VIDEO!!!] ROBERT GARCIA: "F**K TMT!! MIKEY will NEVER JOIN TMT!!!"

XD
          DIDnt you say you bought a shirt from Vargas but never received it

Comment

XD
            Damn, you're right. I thought my red font with the "**GRAPHIC**" tag was enough, but it should have been in the title. I need to learn from the master. I want my threads to be known worldwide and remembered for ages.

Btw how are your limbs? Did you pop em back?

Comment

Working...
            X