Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Fury-Wilder Winner Is World's Best Heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Fury-Wilder Winner Is World's Best Heavyweight

According to promoter Frank Warren, the Tyson Fury-Deontay Wilder winner will prove himself as boxing's best heavyweight. Assuming Anthony Joshua beats mandatory challenger Alexander Povetkin on September 22, he'll still own four of boxing's five heavyweight titles. The Fury-Wilder winner will own only the WBC championship, yet will have lineage on his side.
    [Click Here To Read More]

OK, Frank! Whatever you say.....

Comment

I agree wholeheartedly.

Comment

Lmao yikes

Comment

He's not wrong.

Comment

stupid stuff, that won't be decided until the 2 top dogs go toe to toe, warren is going to milk fury for all he can get but hes dealing with a madman

Comment

What else would you expect Warren to say. However make no mistake it’s a great fight. I rate Fury for wanting the fight and as for Wilder what other fighter baring Joshua is a better fight in terms of name ,financially, resume wise and what he stands to gain if victorious. If Fury is not ready then he doesn’t take the fight . He obviously feels that he is ready so there shouldn’t be any excuses. At his peak he was knocked down by Cunningham so if he gets knocked out by Deontay it wasn’t because he needed 2 more fights.

I think if Fury loses he can come again. If Wilder loses then it will be a lot harder. There is a lot riding on this fight for both. It’s a good fight that I look forward too. May the best man win

Comment

Bull****e Fish Fuk

Comment

No it isn't snake Warren. You just bitter old promoter scumbag.

Comment

The day i believe FW is the day pigs fly.

Comment

Working...
                    X