Collapse
No announcement yet.

whys rigondeaux rated so highly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he beat a guy who spent most his ccareer at 112 to 118 and people went crazy because he did it in excrutiatingly boring fashion which must mean hes a god.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      You only seem to care about resume and what a fighter has 'done' on paper, when it suits your agenda.

Weren't you on Beterbiev's pipe a few months back and when I asked you what he's done in terms of resume, you told me he was a great amateur. Stop being a donkey
      beterbievs a prospect, i dont regard him as an elite proven fighter and hes not someone who i'd throw in the top 5 p4p

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
        You don't need to fight against elite opponents for the people who know what they're watching to spot an elite fighter.

Elite fighters do not fight each other in this day and age and we're trying to change that.

Rigo could have fought 20 cab drivers in his pro career and anyone who knows what they're watching will know and be able to point out that he's an elite fighter.
        he pretty much has fought 20 cab drivers though...

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
          You only seem to care about resume and what a fighter has 'done' on paper, when it suits your agenda.

Weren't you on Beterbiev's pipe a few months back and when I asked you what he's done in terms of resume, you told me he was a great amateur. Stop being a donkey
          Wow, lmao. So ask him again. Lol...

Comment

One win is enough for these guys

Comment

Funny part is Donaire was a hypejob coming to the Rigo fight.
              So they're basically saying Nonito was a meaningless win.
              They're greedy. They want all the candies to suit their agenda.

Comment

We all know what this is about, you trying to cover Loma's arse in case the fight with Rigo doesn't happen. I'm sure if Loma fought and beat Rigo, you'd rate him pretty highly.

Rigo is a very talented boxer whose career has been squandered for the most part. Poor management really, and a few fighters have ducked him. He's also a stubborn guy and should've taken that fight with Loma at 126.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  he pretty much has fought 20 cab drivers though...
                  Even if you believe that in your little peanut brain that just proves my point because people can see he's elite.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    Whats he actually done? People talk about him like hes the most talented guy in the sport.
                    He's beaten everyone in front of him with zero question and no close fights. Destroyed Donaire who was hot as fcuk.

Nobody can beat him, thats why he's rated so highly.

Comment

Anyone who can't grade his skills or evaluate his talent doesn't know anything about either!

They need a won/loss record with recognizable names.
                      The amount of fans on this site they actually know anything about boxing talent can be counted on one hand!

If you can't see the talent that Rigo & Lomo have your blind and ignorant if you deny it.
                      Ray

Comment

Working...
                      X