No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo 30-Day Weight For Golovkin Rematch - 167.4-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Lots of people have looked at photos of Canelo, and made the observation that he is indeed much slimmer this time around. Let's not act like this is just something I'm making up. Here's just one example
    http://www.***************.net/2018/...plots-comeback
    look at the pic in this very same thread, he seems to have more muscle than ggg, he looks just fine...

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
      look at the pic in this very same thread, he seems to have more muscle than ggg, he looks just fine...
      'Canelo is the same size as he was before because he has more muscle than ggg...'

Does that make any sense??

How about Canelo '18 vs Canelo '17? Does he look the same? Lots of people think he doesn't

Comment

'Canelo is the same size as he was before because he has more muscle than ggg...'

Does that make any sense??

How about Canelo '18 vs Canelo '17? Does he look the same? Lots of people think he doesn't
        he does not look exactly the same, he is a bit more fit now, but not a dramatic change like many here claim, he didnt have to do a 30 day weigh in back then, so circumstances are different, thats why you cant even be accurate when doing those comparisons, wait for the weigh in then you should be able to make another valid comparison...
        for now, to me he looks great, nothing to worry about... he will be the same at the weigh in, lighter on fight night and hopefully a bit more stamina in the tank if they do their job right...

Comment

Lots of people have looked at photos of Canelo, and made the observation that he is indeed much slimmer this time around. Let's not act like this is just something I'm making up. Here's just one example
          http://www.***************.net/2018/...plots-comeback
          And if the whole clen. mess didn't come out NO ONE would be saying anything about Nelo being "slimmer."

Like I said before its an excuse for him beating golovkin last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            And if the whole clen. mess didn't come out NO ONE would be saying anything about Nelo being "slimmer."

Like I said before its an excuse for him beating golovkin last year.
            He beat GGG? Can you provide a link I must of missed it.

Comment

• How does this compare with 2017 30 day weigh in?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                He beat GGG? Can you provide a link I must of missed it.
                Please take your time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZxwlgUrJBk

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                  he does not look exactly the same, he is a bit more fit now, but not a dramatic change like many here claim, he didnt have to do a 30 day weigh in back then, so circumstances are different, thats why you cant even be accurate when doing those comparisons, wait for the weigh in then you should be able to make another valid comparison...
                  for now, to me he looks great, nothing to worry about... he will be the same at the weigh in, lighter on fight night and hopefully a bit more stamina in the tank if they do their job right...
                  You say he doesn't look exactly the same. What information did you use to make that determination?

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
                    Clenelo has more feminine tendencies than Elton John, & Richard Simmons combined. And I don’t know who is g*yer, the guy who posted this article with the half naked pic or Oscar by default due to his fetish with women’s lingerie. Oscar probably took that photo too with his h*m* ass-LOL!!!
                    And now we know the only thing Mexicans “are packing” is enough to jump the boarder-LOL!!!

Hey F@ggot this is a WBC obligatory pre-weight before the fight, and before you let your inner feminine/tender side show, you should learn to inform yourself, so that your stupid self won't show the general public how Stupïd and gay you sound. WBC mandates that they have to weigh like that in underwear, only closet bound secret guys do that and they happen to accuse everyone else of what they're dealing with.... be free little tender man and let your feelings flow. maybe just maybe you let go of all that resentment and anguish caused by your secret girly tendencies of yours.

Comment

You say he doesn't look exactly the same. What information did you use to make that determination?
                      again we are just going by the looks but isnt necessarily accurate, is just an opinion...

Comment

Working...
                      X