No announcement yet.

Current Tyson Fury vs Wilder How do you see it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    He doesn't need to be , Wilders own fights will show that through the actual opponents themselves who gave him a hard time .

Fury at 260 will be little differance than 250 .

The guys 6'9 and will be about 262 is my guess ?

I was also one of the few telling you guys Fury will come back over a year ago , you guys severely underestimate pro athletes , not only will Fury be in shape ( i know this bc i have been watching what his sparring partners say ) but you you can see photos themselves .

Take into account who actually is the more natural fighter vs a guy stiff and rigid with a two punch set up working off a gauging left probing jab could be an easy fight for Fury ? This isnt the guy you want to give rnds away too in Vegas where Judging will be not one sided for Wilder .

Fury is the favorite to win , that should tell you something more about what Wilder may not be able to do and the bookies know this as well.
    Dont think you ever had this discussion with me Personally I would be rooting for Fury in this fight but I still question whether he is ready to come straight back and fight one of the top guys, time will tell.

Comment

If Fury has anything left he'll take that bum to school. If not, i guess Wilder KO.

Comment

Fury will totally outbox Wilder, but what will be key is if Fury gasses late in the fight, or Wilder manages to catch him and windmill him and it gets stopped.

Fury is too big and too strong for Wilder, he needs that right hand to land, it's all he has.

Comment

Fury is a great opponent for Wilder and I think Wilder wins by KO. I saw light punching Cunningham drop Fury for a 7 count and hurt him with one big right hand. Wilder has a much longer, faster, harder, better straight right than Cunningham.At some point in the fight Wilder should land his Sunday punch flush on Fury and Fury will be counted out. Fury doesn't punch hard enough to KO Wilder or even to keep Wilder off of him in my opinion.

Comment

Wilder knocks Fury Spark Out

Comment

Wilder by KO inside 7 rounds. Fury will come into the fight between 245-255 lbs and put on one of the best performances of his career, but the improvements in Wilder's game throughout the years will shine through and lead him to victory.

Comment

Wilder easily and by KO. Fury clearly ain't at his best right now and even if he was I don't think he can take Wilder's power.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  Wilder easily and by KO. Fury clearly ain't at his best right now and even if he was I don't think he can take Wilder's power.
                  Fury at his best would beat Wilder, like you I dont think he's anywhere near his best.

Comment

Wilder. He is just more active. I wasn't a Wilderbeliever until he beat Luis Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                    X