No announcement yet.

bigger arms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigger arms

ive heard through this forum the best way for bigger biceps is more reps less weight, i can curl 40 lbs maxing out, but to increase size what would be a suitable amount of weight, reps, and sets for me to be doing???

So this IS the bodybuilding forum now? Alright, I'll go find a boxing forum then...

Comment

Amen. Go to a bodybuilding forum.

Comment

the key to big biceps is working your back hard through rows,chin ups and pull ups

Comment

NO you curl more wieght not less when you cut you use less weight more reps

Comment

also this is called Training & Nutrition he can ask whatever he wants

Comment

i think this is relavent to the section he posted it in.

i always found doing super sets and drop sets got the best burn on my bi's

im pretty sure for size u want to be doing sets of about 6-8 reps with the last couple of reps being a real struggle. they are the growth reps.

Comment

if your max is 40 then do sets of around 25-30 then like said bring it up to max at the end of the workout, after all this take a few min rest and repeat...to add cuts [body builder look] you need to mix it up do long sets of small weight then short sets with a lott of weight ...i dont know what you can do or age and so on so it's hard to tell you

Comment

Originally posted by shane_mueller
                  ive heard through this forum the best way for bigger biceps is more reps less weight, i can curl 40 lbs maxing out, but to increase size what would be a suitable amount of weight, reps, and sets for me to be doing???

go to a bodybuilding forum,. u wannabie

Comment

Originally posted by 2tough
                    go to a bodybuilding forum,. u wannabie
                    i know it seems like im always flaming you but you need to go jack off or something any time someone mentions something about their lifts being what they did how much they did or ask a question about it you flip out what the **** is your deal

Comment

Working...
                    X