No announcement yet.

New Desktop Style For Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Ah, interesting. Sounds feasible. I'll look into it. Thx.
    I had that same issue when I was missing the font called Verdana. It's pretty common. For some odd reason it went missing once or twice.

There are plenty of places to download free Verdana fonts and you can add them to your system quite easily.

http://www.fontpalace.com/font-download/Verdana/

Comment

Looks great to me!
      I'm using a laptop and everything is easy to read and nicely laid out.
      Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        I had that same issue when I was missing the font called Verdana. It's pretty common. For some odd reason it went missing once or twice.

There are plenty of places to download free Verdana fonts and you can add them to your system quite easily.

http://www.fontpalace.com/font-download/Verdana/
        Awesome, thx. Going to download it now.

Comment

I like it, but where's the reply button that takes you to advanced with the person you're quoting?
          Last edited by punchr; 10-11-2016, 05:47 AM.

Comment

So I decided to test the new version on my phone today and it looks like a hot mess. Not optimized at all. I'll post screenshot later.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              So I decided to test the new version on my phone today and it looks like a hot mess. Not optimized at all. I'll post screenshot later.
              It's not really meant to used on a phone. That's why the mobile style kicks in, but the old style is still available for switch

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                I like it, but where's the reply button that takes you to advanced with the person you're quoting?
                All you do is click the quote button?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  It's not really meant to used on a phone. That's why the mobile style kicks in, but the old style is still available for switch
                  Not too sure I follow you. I was just under the impression that you guys implemented the media query into the code so that it would display correctly on mobile devices. Anyway, this is how it looks on my phone:

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Not too sure I follow you. I was just under the impression that you guys implemented the media query into the code so that it would display correctly on mobile devices. Anyway, this is how it looks on my phone:

Cheers.
                    On my mobile it redirects to the mobile version

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                      On my mobile it redirects to the mobile version
                      So, when you select "Testing New" it sends you to the mobile version? That's what mine looks like when I select Testing New.

Comment

Working...
                      X