No announcement yet.

I still think Quillin woulda ktfo GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still think Quillin woulda ktfo GGG

Too bad GGG ducked Quillin hard. Quillin woulda kfto his b1tch ass in 4 rounds.

What was lil gay's escuses to not fight Quillin? Always some bull with him, can't believe how many yall support this coward.

Yeah, but you're a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Medinabcheatin View Post
      Too bad GGG ducked Quillin hard. Quillin woulda kfto his b1tch ass in 4 rounds.

What was lil gay's escuses to not fight Quillin? Always some bull with him, can't believe how many yall support this coward.
      A Lotta truth in this post. Green K.

Comment

Speaking of which, any word on what "The Price Is Right" is up to these days?

And Quillin barely scraped by Rosado. GGG would've murdered him.

Comment

Considering he couldn't even KO career 154 lber Lucas Konecny, I seriously doubt that lol.

Comment

I hate re-using 'don't go full ******' meme.. but it's so appropriate...

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
              A Lotta truth in this post. Green K.

Comment

I'm just hoping that lil Gina doesn't run with his tail tucked between his legs when a real MW looks him square in the eye. Jacobs can honestly be that guy. Big, strong, quick. Defensively capable. He's the polar opposite of lil G.

Comment

No offence but why are people hating hard on GGG? Yes I definitely get it his resume is thin but he isn't some bum neither, yes I dislike the hype he gets but threads like this is really unnecessary IMO, now am not saying Quillin can't win but just saying he would beat GGG without offering any type of style or analysis is borderline hating.

Comment

Working...
                  X