Collapse
No announcement yet.

street fight experiences; have you been in one? describe what happened

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was in Oaska with my Chicano buddy Leonard. It happened in Senri Chuo, some big Japanese guy was getting rough with his girl...

Not my business. None of my business, but the girl ran to me and my buddy Leonard. She grabbed onto me yelling, "tasukete Kure!!" Help me. Not half a second later her yakuza bf, a big dude punches me rock solid. He hit me right between the ear and jaw.... I was KTFO.

I saw black, then a white dot or a few white dots as the brain came online.

My buddy Leonard Ponce held me up and kept saying my name, I was out on my feet.

The big j dude could have killed me if he wanted to do soar that point.

Leonard said I was out for 45 sec to a full minute.

Leonard held me up, once I came back to reality, I destroyed rice man. Stone cold out.

All these years later...I realize, He won.. My jaw still pops when I eat and chew meat.

I often pull my lower jaw down to stretch the tendons and muscles, to stop the popping.

I often wonder if that beating I applied to that azz outweighs my jaw popping.

He won. Simple.
    Last edited by Zaroku; 07-30-2016, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
      that was a pretty danm good read. Probably the last real fight i had was in middle school. I got my ass kicked. Other times i was with some friends and my brother in law made us fight with socks on instead of gloves. I guess you can say it was a draw lol I was actually gonna beat the **** outta my half brother like 2 weeks ago though
      Lol, I wrote a paper on my one fight for a school assignment. Pretty sure I got an A on that b*tch.

Me and that guy I beat up are cool now. Matter of fact, as soon as the fight ended, we posed together for pictures. We're not real close friends, but we see each other around. I always felt that a fist fight settles beefs better than anything.

I just hope the socks were clean socks. I don't think socks are quite as protective as gloves either. Might as well do it without socks, cuz when the fights over, you got laundry to do!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I was in Oaska with my Chicano buddy Leonard. It happened in Senri Chuo, some big Japanese guy was getting rough with his girl...

Not my business. None of my business, but the girl ran to me and my buddy Leonard. She grabbed onto me yelling, "tasukete Kure!!" Help me. Not half a second later her yakuza bf, a big dude punches me rock solid. He hit me right between the ear and jaw.... I was KTFO.

My buddy Leonard Ponce held me up and kept saying my name, I was out on my feet.

The big j dude could have killed me if he wanted to do so.

Leonard held me up, once I came back to reality, I destroyed rice man. Stone cold out.

All these years later...I realize, He won.. My jaw still pops when I eat and chew meat.

My jaw pops when I eat sometimes. I often pull my lower jaw down to stretch the tendons and muscles, to stop the popping.

He won. Simple.
        My jaw got f'ed playing pee wee football when I was 13. During practice, my teammates helmet got underneath me and drove through my chin guard. Hurt like hell. To this day, I'm pretty sure my jaws not properly aligned. Feels off the tracks so to speak when I open it and close it.

And that yakuza guy had the drop on you. Hard to say who actually won if you say you kicked his ass afterwards. I guess it's a matter of what's more impressive, and ass beating that takes place over half a minute, or one huge haymaker that lands in that sweet spot and disconnects a guy from reality for a full minute. You should make a poll and as that question. What's more impressive? KO in one single punch? Or a brutal ass whoopin that lasts a minute?

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
          My jaw got f'ed playing pee wee football when I was 13. During practice, my teammates helmet got underneath me and drove through my chin guard. Hurt like hell. To this day, I'm pretty sure my jaws not properly aligned. Feels off the tracks so to speak when I open it and close it.

And that yakuza guy had the drop on you. Hard to say who actually won if you say you kicked his ass afterwards. I guess it's a matter of what's more impressive, and ass beating that takes place over half a minute, or one huge haymaker that lands in that sweet spot and disconnects a guy from reality for a full minute. You should make a poll and as that question. What's more impressive? KO in one single punch? Or a brutal ass whoopin that lasts a minute?

I might make that poll.

But, my jaw pops and you can hear it. I gotta do exercises to keep it fluid. It is definitely off track.

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
            did you just discover the internet?
            yes, i just discovered the internet.

lana del ray or whatever her name is is not hot, btw. super basic with fake lips.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

The big j dude could have killed me if he wanted to do soar that point.

I often pull my lower jaw down to stretch the tendons and muscles, to stop the popping.

He won. Simple.
              not enough detail about you "destroying" the rice man.

so you just magically got up from being knocked out cold sleeping and you manage to knock him out? i don't see how that happened.

Comment

I'd beat the **** out of all you Jabronis in this thread. Yall ain't trying to catch the straight from Rudyo.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                  I'd beat the **** out of all you Jabronis in this thread. Yall ain't trying to catch the straight from Rudyo.
                  what set u claim foo?

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                    what set u claim foo?

Gaylords 4 life.

I'm in the last row, to the right.
                    El-blanco is the really big gaylord in the middle.

Butler's mom is the kind of manly looking blonde.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                      not enough detail about you "destroying" the rice man.

so you just magically got up from being knocked out cold sleeping and you manage to knock him out? i don't see how that happened.
                      My buddy held me up. Never hit the ground.

Once I recovered from the KO, I gave him a three piece to the body. He froze and leaned forward and it was like batting practice. I lifted him and ended it with a right upper cut.

He ****ed up my jaw alignment for life.

End of story.... Except when my jaw pops from time to time.

Comment

Working...
                      X