Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Castillo-Corrales just for the sheer brutality

PAC-Oscar just because **** Oscar

Comment

Duran-Leonard I is my favorite. I don't how many times I've seen it.

Others are Barrera-Morales I, Chavez-Taylor I, Chacon-Limon IV and Trinidad-Vargas.

Comment

I've seen May-Pac at least 25 times. It isn't an exciting bout at all but I waited to long for it that I have to savor the weeet sweet schooling Floyd put on.

As far as excitement I've watched Corrales-Castillo.........40....50 time?

Comment

Honestly I watch Foreman vs Moorer alot. Its the first one that came to mind, I remember being pretty concerned for George during that fight. A cousin of mine and myself were watching it in my moms spare bedroom because none of us had cable to buy the PPV. I figured Moorer would win but I didnt think it would go the way it was going. I remember saying to my cousin shortly before he knocked Moorer out , "Man I just hope George makes it to the end" and then BAM!!, down goes Moorer and the roof came off my moms house. Its one of my favorite boxing memories, I can remember it like it was yesterday.

Comment

Diego vs Jose Luis.

I watch Floyd vs Diego a lot too. Thats always seemed like Floyd's Ali vs Cleveland Williams peak performance fight to me.

Tito vs Vargas is up there for me too.

Comment

Working...
            X