Collapse
No announcement yet.

When brook gets kod will you laugh at him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, which is quite hypocritical on my part seeing as I laughed my ass off when Khan got KTFO'd. That's more to do with him being a loud mouthed bellend though.

Comment

I wouldn't laugh at a man trying to achieve greatness. I respect what Brook is doing and if he pulls off the upset then I believe that rockets him to the top of the P4P list. That is what boxers are supposed to be doing... challenging them selves. Anyone not respecting GGG taking the fight is understandable but from my stand point I see it as Brook challenging GGG not as GGG looking down for an opponent. The Kahn situation is totally different. The AntiMexicanCanelo looked to the lower weight classes for an opponent... an opponent that had been KO'd a couple times by what I believe to be of lesser talent then the NotReallyaMexicanCanello. No one outside of a the purest of Kahn fans even thought there was a chance of Kahn winning. Fact 1 Brook hasn't been KO'd Fact 2 They threw the challenge at GGG Fact 3 GGG needed a live opponent for Sept and so if you have everything in place and the opponent you thought you had drops out are you going to tell me your going to turn down what you think is an easy payday? Give the man a pass. Apparently 160 isn't all that stacked and his concern is unification. Its his career just enjoy the show.

Comment

A lot of people laughed at Khan.

Comment

No. You'd have to be a complete ******* and idiot to laugh at him

Comment

Won't laugh at him. At least he had the guts to get in there. His delusional fans that are getting to Khan fan level that will get laughed at

Comment

I laugh when EVERYBODY get iced...I died when Pac iced Hatton came back to life and died again when Maravilla iced P Dub...came back to life and died yet again when Marquez iced Pac....so yeah I plan on dying from laughter again on September 10th....I've already made funeral arrangements...it is what it is!!

Comment

No, I'll give him credit for taking a fight he has little chance of winning rather than taking an easy opponent twice a year.

Comment

No....getting KO'd, or stopped is never funny to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
                    Brook won't have WW speed if he puts weight on for the fight which is likely. He'll be slower and tire more easily.
                    Brook doesn't have to add a lot of weight.

GGG on fight night rehydrate only 1 division and usually is 168.

Brook rehydrate 2 divisions and usually comes in around 160.

So he should only add a few pounds at best.

Brook won't have to rehydrate a lot like when he makes 147 and it will help him to be in great shape and bring a lot of energy and so speed IMO.

Obviously GGG will wear Brook down.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
                      Like when Khan got channel by alfalfa
                      I still haven't gotten over laughing at you tipping charles martin to devour antony joshua yet to even consider laughing at brook.

Comment

Working...
                      X