Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
    Don't forget Hopkins!!
    I was primarily thinking WW.

Hopkins is truly a great! I think Hagler would have about killed him. But he shore did a number on Trinidad

Comment

I personally think Hearns in his prime would have KO'd , May Jr, Cotto, Margo, Williams, Martinez and PAC if he could land on such a short small quick fighter

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
        Well I don't hope I'll gotten financial ruin on any boxer but as a fan and PAYING fan I want to see good and great fights!

As I stated we got some memorable fights from the first group but I will have to say it was more lacking from the second group!

Great fighters in the now like GGG Kovalev Ward and others are proving themselves!! Canelo has matured! He was foolish to have gotten in the ring with Jr especially at a drained weight! He can be in the now group if he will fight GGG! I speak of the stand outs. They as we know have their respected weight class.

I am biased and I admit it! No problem for me to admit it at all matter of fact I GLORY in fighters that Fight with more than a tough man contest style but with fight great skill and more especially with tremendous KO power WAY OVER a ballerina DEFENSE style! Matter of Fact I Lothe that boring style!!
        I agree bro. But it's all about business now. Fights happen only when the money is right. Back in those days boxing was more popular so we got big fights at the right time. Nowadays, fights require much more marinating and building since the fanbase is no longer there. In the US.

Comment

I was thinking of those who fought each other. Williams fought Margo and Martinez, and you may be right about Bradley.

Outside of nearly Killin PAC JMM did nothing in the WW division
          He fought Bradley and Mayweather although he lost both. I view him the way you would view Duran. Career view lightweight who had a huge victory against one of the best WW, But I get your point.

Still Williams just doesn't convince me. He was very overrated as far as I'm concerned. I'd rather have Shane Mosley.

Comment

I personally think Hearns in his prime would have KO'd , May Jr, Cotto, Margo, Williams, Martinez and PAC if he could land on such a short small quick fighter
            I don't see him KO Mayweather. His defense was way too good. Also I think he'd have a hard time finding Sergios chin. He'd KO cotto for sure, and Pac would have been a close fight. That would be a who ever hurts who first type fight.

Comment

You may judge all you want dumbazs.

You can't read! The groups I mentioned were primarily WW with the exception of Hagler and Martinez being MW but I mentioned them because they fought WW's who moved up and because you are lacking I am speaking of Hagler who fought Hearns, Duran and Leonard, and Martinez fought Margo Williams and Cotto.

Your group are not even in the same weight class. Pick out the best 5 WW's starting 10 years ago and peaking like when Cotto was undefeated
              You didn't specify that in the thread title.

Comment

You may judge all you want dumbazs.

You can't read! The groups I mentioned were primarily WW with the exception of Hagler and Martinez being MW but I mentioned them because they fought WW's who moved up and because you are lacking I am speaking of Hagler who fought Hearns, Duran and Leonard, and Martinez fought Margo Williams and Cotto.

Your group are not even in the same weight class. Pick out the best 5 WW's starting 10 years ago and peaking like when Cotto was undefeated
                You should've said that.

Mayweather
                Pac
                Cotto

(The other two spots are toss ups. I refuse to name them.)

Comment

Working...
                X