No announcement yet.

[exclusive]danny garcai discuss his upcoming fight with robert guereror

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Uncle View Post
    Peterson isn't exactly the first-choice for a dangerous opponent...
    Peterson is at worse a pretty solid opponent. On par (at least) or better than recent opponents for the fighters I listed.

Comment

Swift needs a statement win regardless...

Comment

If DG makes it to the final bell he wins no matter what happens in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          How can you say something like that^^^^^^^^^^ and be a Krusher fan?....it doesn't make sense man...doesn't that sound like this dude?

Pascal lost to a p4p fighter and had a close fight or probably lost to Yunieski Gonzalez.

Ghost lost to a prospect Keith Thurman and looked like **** against some bum with 16% KO ratio, who was TKO'ed by Josesito Lopez, haha

Comment

Originally posted by From Russia View Post
            Pascal lost to a p4p fighter and had a close fight or probably lost to Yunieski Gonzalez.

Ghost lost to a prospect Keith Thurman and looked like **** against some bum with 16% KO ratio, who was TKO'ed by Josesito Lopez, haha

Comment

I'm really starting to think you don't get it...no, really...the **** I said flew right over your head....it's cool though, everything wasn't meant for everybody...just the chosen few...carry on and enjoy your day on the forum man
              what you said was bull****. garcia and kovalev are nothing alike, neither are their circumstances in their boxing career.

and spare me your utterly vapid passive aggressive responses.

you are of inferior intellect, another stephen a smith, minus the fame, money, and several IQ points. You couldnt intellectually slap box your way out of a wet paper bag, although i must admit, your black racism is just as good as screaming a smiths.

at least you have that going for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                what you said was bull****. garcia and kovalev are nothing alike, neither are their circumstances in their boxing career.

and spare me your utterly vapid passive aggressive responses.

you are of inferior intellect, another stephen a smith, minus the fame, money, and several IQ points. You couldnt intellectually slap box your way out of a wet paper bag, although i must admit, your black racism is just as good as screaming a smiths.

at least you have that going for you.
                LMAO!!...you mad?!?

Comment

LMAO!!...you mad?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

Seriously though....you went from defending Krusher cherry picking Pascal to calling me racist.......only on NSB LMAO

Comment

Danny Garcia cherry picked 4 opponents after Matthysse fight and lost against two of them (Herrera and Peterson). He should work on his cherry picking skills...

Comment

Working...
                      X