• Show
Clear All

• Doug Fischer on Golovkin/Kovalev sparring

There's video!

Triple G f***ed him up

Comment

I'm gonna assumed ggg stopped kovalev

Comment

Kovalev is always very respectful towards GGG.

Respect earned after he took a whooping

Comment

cant wait for ggg-murray this saturday baby finally some real boxing on again.

kovalev would kill GGG in a real fight doe

Comment

Scary. My boy cotto will never fight GGG! Thank God! Lol

Comment

This is old news, Kovalev used to train with Abel Sanchez and GGg years ago in big bear, and they used to spar.

GGG supposedly hurt him accord to Abel Sanchez. But Dougie has seen some great sparring sessions in the west coast.

I would love to see this video.

Comment

JDJ spoke about it a few months ago:

There’s been speculation that Sergey had a torrid time in sparring with Gennady Golovkin…

Me and Sergey talked about that. Abel [Sanchez]’s blown that out of proportion. Yes they sparred. Sergey said, ‘John, the reason I don’t want to spar the kid is because I’ve got to hurt him. He said Triple G’s a tough guy, I’ve got to hit him with everything I’ve got to keep him off me and that’s going to hurt him. We’re friends. He says then Abel tries to make it a war and that’s not what we’re in there for. ‘That’s why I refuse to spar with the kid. Why should I have a war with him when I’m not going to make any money from it?’ He said Abel starts all this stuff but said, ‘The kid’s rough. I admit that. I had to hit him with everything I have to get him off. That’s all that was.’ They’re friends.

http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/john...golovkin-spar/
                Last edited by Eastcoast; 02-16-2015, 09:24 PM.

Comment

id pay to see it

Comment

It almost feels unfair being GGG fan. The guy is so much better than anyone in his weightclass. Only one that even sniffs victory is Ward. Hopefully this year GGG FINALLY gets that big money fight a fighter of his caliber deserves.

Comment

Working...
                    X