Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao was to beat Mayweather...IF would he be the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

waist of post. pacquiao aint good enough to beat mayweather.

Comment

Here we go again with these Fantasy wins and loses... If the Spurs won game 6 last year they would be NBA Champs...

Pacquiao couldn't dream of beating Mayweather...his own fans know he can't beat Floyd that's why you leave in this false world...I hate to screw up your wet dreams but Hell would freeze over before Pacquiao could beat Floyd...

Comment

If Pacquiao beats Rios, KOs Marquez in a fifth fight and manages not only to beat, but to KO Mayweather and then retire - He'll be in serious contention for a top 15 atg.

Comment

Originally posted by rayb112 View Post
          Here we go again with these Fantasy wins and loses... If the Spurs won game 6 last year they would be NBA Champs...

Pacquiao couldn't dream of beating Mayweather...his own fans know he can't beat Floyd that's why you leave in this false world...I hate to screw up your wet dreams but Hell would freeze over before Pacquiao could beat Floyd...
          Mayweather = The king of fantasy fights.

Comment

I also love how you guys dog Floyd's resume and claim he lost to this and that guy, he's catchweight king but Pacquiao beating can jump him into a GOAT statues...

Comment

I also love how you guys dog Floyd's resume and claim he lost to this and that guy, he's catchweight king but Pacquiao beating can jump him into a GOAT statues...
              Sssshhhhhh....

And go learn to spell....

Comment

Originally posted by Calm down mate View Post
                Sssshhhhhh....

Grow a d!ck

Comment

Originally posted by Calm down mate View Post
                  Sssshhhhhh....

You still mad Floyd knockout Ortiz??? LOL

Comment

You still mad Floyd knockout Ortiz??? LOL
                    He's not mad about Ortiz lol, he's an alt. He's here to annoy you and you're taking the bait lol

Comment

If he beat Floyd, he would definitely be in the discussion if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                      X