Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Guillermo Rigondeaux looks older than Bernard Hopkins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. He probably isn't what we see his age is
    2. BHop eats clean as hell
    3. Like HtotheZ said

Comment

400 amateur fights is not good for the face, head gear or not.

B-Hop is old but B-Hop always knew how to limit damage, Rigondeaux knows how to limit damage also but with that amount of fights it will just add up.

Plus yea dude did get hit with the ugly stick and B-Hop has become very well groomed over the years.

Comment

You could of picked a better picture of Rigo. He looks straight out of the movie Roots. "Mi nombre es Kunta". Forget a hard life, you have to be born that ugly. It doesn't just change with time.

Comment

Well, Hopkins does have access to the fountain of youth so it's not a fair comparison. And yeah, as others have said that Rigo is just not a good looking fellow unlike his countryman Gamboa.

Comment

Carajo! Pero que feo esta Rigo,parece mono desidratado mang.

Comment

B.Hop lives a healthy life...was reading a article a while ago from big Dan over on ESPN...he was out celebrating with B.Hop after the Pascal fight and he was explaining how B.Hop made sure that the food he ordered was cooked in specific oils and other certain things...dude takes really good care of himself...stress can take a young dude and give him a old face....maybe Rigo is stressed

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                B.Hop lives a healthy life...was reading a article a while ago from big Dan over on ESPN...he was out celebrating with B.Hop after the Pascal fight and he was explaining how B.Hop made sure that the food he ordered was cooked in specific oils and other certain things...dude takes really good care of himself...stress can take a young dude and give him a old face....maybe Rigo is stressed

he will speak to the chef to make certain that there is no alcohol involved with the cooking process.

huge mistake, imo

how the hell do you cook without wine? chefs probably hate him. the food must taste like garbage.

how the hell could you make a red sauce, for example?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  he will speak to the chef to make certain that there is no alcohol involved with the cooking process.

huge mistake, imo

how the hell do you cook without wine? chefs probably hate him. the food must taste like garbage.

how the hell could you make a red sauce, for example?
                  I've eaten pretty clean from time to time in my life. The food gets really bland. There are some tasty, light dishes, but it gets old. Nothing like bad stuff to make you feel good: fatty foods, fast women, good liquor, etc.

Comment

Looking like an extra from some outdated Twilight Zone episode isn't quite enough evidence for me. The guy moves like a teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      I've eaten pretty clean from time to time in my life. The food gets really bland. There are some tasty, light dishes, but it gets old. Nothing like bad stuff to make you feel good: fatty foods, fast women, good liquor, etc.
                      Bro, you can add "fast foods and fatty women" to make you feel good too!

Comment

Working...
                      X