No announcement yet.

Top 5 Worst posters on Boxingscene???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
    black people don't call black people 'n1gg-rs you ignorant piece of trash.
    I just had this convo with a guy the other day. The word ending in "er" vs ending with "a". Obviously it's offensive when said with "er" on the end, but it is used as a term of endearment when pronounced nlgga

But what i dont understand is that it's just the way that a majority of blacks pronounce most words that end in "er" like player, hater, ****er, whatever.

So it wasn't like the word was "created" intentionally to be used as a term of endearment, it was just the by-product of a different pronunciation.

How does that make nlgga any different or less offensive of a word then from what it is derived from?
    Last edited by RlCKY; 02-08-2013, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
      I just had this convo with a guy the other day. The word ending in "er" vs ending with "a". Obviously it's offensive when said with "er" on the end, but it is used as a term of endearment when pronounced nlgga

But what i dont understand is that it's just the way that a majority of blacks pronounce most words that end in "er" like player, hater, ****er, whatever.

So it wasn't like the word was "created" intentionally to be used as a term of endearment, it was just the by-product of a different pronunciation.

How does that make nlgga any different or less offensive of a word then from what it is derived from?
      the way in which you use it. that is the bottom line for me. 'you phucking n1gg-r' is offensive. 'what's up my *****' not offensive. even white and latino folk use that gga version.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
          They are making a new movie this spring. They will inject more Nova Scotian trailer park mentality on all you fools west and south of us! LOL
          Last edited by deanrw; 02-08-2013, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            They are making a new movie this spring. They will inject more Nova Scotian trailer park mentality on all you fools west and south of us! LOL
            We got to see a private screening after attending a show in Chicago. It's called "Swearnet: The Movie" and it's about the boys creating their own television network. looks like it's going to be funny. They're really cool dudes.

Comment

• Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
              We got to see a private screening after attending a show in Chicago. It's called "Swearnet: The Movie" and it's about the boys creating their own television network. looks like it's going to be funny. They're really cool dudes.
              That is another movie they are filming now. A new trailer park boys movie begins filming this spring.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/artslif...for-third-film

Comment

• Worst posters on BS: Maniac, Larry, Fantastic, Horton, and Prboxing_cotto

Comment

• Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                  Worst posters on BS: Maniac, Larry, Fantastic, Horton, and Prboxing_cotto

coming from you that's a compliment.

Comment

Take Horton of that list.

Comment

Maniac was a good poster, then he just sort of turned into a parody of himself...kind of like Family Guy or Simpsons are now...either that or Floyd raped his family...

Comment

Working...
                      X