Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need unlimited karma - make it happen!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Tim remember when you use to go around asking for points, and you were hungry for points? Now look at your points amount and every one else around you. It's a uniform to have 1billion+ points.

That's how karma would be if it was unlimited. You'd see every one, all your e-friends, e-enemies with 21500 rep, and the you'd be asking for other things.

It's in our nature to always want more. Even when we're given something we've always wanted, we want more.
    i hear you and i actually considered that but i find myself mildly frustrated/annoyed when i can't hit somebody. i don't miss the points if i don't have them.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      The Karma system works fine.

90% of the super K users have been banned or left, there is too few left to make a difference. And the ones who are left are alright anyway and dont abuse the system.

The good posters are green (mostly) and the bad ones are red.

it works
      luckily this thread is NOT entitled "earl hickey wants unlimited karma..."

douche nozzle.

Comment

I wanted to give more green K's in this but I just maxed. Unlike timmeh though, I ain't frustrated at all. I can give more karmas tomorrow and the day after that and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          I wanted to give more green K's in this but I just maxed. Unlike timmeh though, I ain't frustrated at all. I can give more karmas tomorrow and the day after that and so on.
          lol patience is a virtue, eh? i will learn, sensei.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            luckily this thread is NOT entitled "earl hickey wants unlimited karma..."

douche nozzle.
            i'm just saying.

in the old days anyone could be turned red at a moments notice.

I prefer the way that now you have to build up your green bar, put in work san, put in work

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              i'm just saying.

in the old days anyone could be turned red at a moments notice.

I prefer the way that now you have to build up your green bar, put in work san, put in work
              i guess. i wasn't actually here during the older unlimited karma days. i guess if you guys are saying it's better this way you'd know better than me. it's still annoying....maybe i need a valium.

Comment

i guess. i wasn't actually here during the older unlimited karma days. i guess if you guys are saying it's better this way you'd know better than me. it's still annoying....maybe i need a valium.
                Some green for you Tim..

Comment

Try mogadon, tim.

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
                  Some green for you Tim..
                  Hermano, que tal?

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                    Try mogadon, tim.

Hermano, que tal?
                    Hey Kadyo, how ya been?

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
                      Hey Kadyo, how ya been?
                      AI...how come you dont visit the Karma Thread any more?

Comment

Working...
                      X