Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather will never have a GREAT win......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    one year is more than enough to have fought the best . nonito fought montiel in his first fight at bw as an example.. again im not sayin floyd ducked tszu , im just sayin a tsu win could've been hell of a lot better than just a corrales win
    please dont use nonito as an example of fighting the best. it kills your whole argument.

and u are still missing the point. they were in the same division for 1 year, with contracts that obligated them to different networks who dont do business together. and before those contracts ended, tszyu got beat by hatton. floyd never got the chance to fight him because there wasnt a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
      Lol....career high paydays vs Cotto and margarito after margarito lost to Paul Williams and Cotto lost to margarito?
      floyd turned down career high paydays. this is a fact. you are trying to conflate history by mentioning fights that happened after floyd turned down the career high paydays.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
        i wonder if they also feel like cotto ducked floyd being that cotto never tried to make that fight happen
        i mean, shouldnt it work both ways??? i dont get it.

Comment

So he retired to duck margarito coming off a loss and Cotto coming off a loss?
          He ducked Cotto and Margarito period. But to you floydiots your God can do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
            i wonder if they also feel like cotto ducked floyd being that cotto never tried to make that fight happen
            arum offered floyd a fight. arum is cotto's promoter. since leaving top rank floyd himself says he's the one that makes the offers not the other way around. no offers.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              he was asked many times why he's not fighting cotto. here are some of his answers. cotto lives too far away, cotto's not a CEO, cotto's not a ppv star, cotto got wobbled by zab judah(so did floyd). sounds like a duck to me.
              of course it does to u. according to u, every fighter in history is a duck. i dont even know why u come to a boxing website. ive never seen u post anything good about any fighter.

Comment

floyd turned down career high paydays. this is a fact. you are trying to conflate history by mentioning fights that happened after floyd turned down the career high paydays.
                Show me evidence and times when Floyd was offered a career high pay day vs Cotto and margarito?

Margarito lost to Williams in July of 2007, Floyd beat Hatton in dec 2007, Floyd turned down his career high payday vs margarito who lost to Paul Williams?

Comment

he was asked many times why he's not fighting cotto. here are some of his answers. cotto lives too far away, cotto's not a CEO, cotto's not a ppv star, cotto got wobbled by zab judah(so did floyd). sounds like a duck to me.
                  and what did cotto say about floyd?that right nothing.what dfference does it make if cotto wasn't trying to fight floyd you make it seem as if cotto wanted the fight while floyd made those dumb comments and you also seem to forget he did want to fight cotto and hatton but they didn't want to fight floyd.rigondeaux is calling donaire out yet alot of people feel like he doesn't have to fight him yet floyd is criticized for not making a fight with someone who at the time expressed no interest in fighting mayweather

Comment

Show me evidence and times when Floyd was offered a career high pay day vs Cotto and margarito?

Margarito lost to Williams in July of 2007, Floyd beat Hatton in dec 2007, Floyd turned down his career high payday vs margarito who lost to Paul Williams?
                    seriously? we've gone over this so many times. the offer to fight marg and cotto was in 2006. go back to the archives. we've done this so many times.

Comment

arum offered floyd a fight. arum is cotto's promoter. since leaving top rank floyd himself says he's the one that makes the offers not the other way around. no offers.
                      when was this?please show some type of proof

Comment

Working...
                      X