No announcement yet.

2 khan artist exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 khan artist exposed

As not being the greatest thing for boxing, manny pacman and amir?, and when I say expose I dont mean hypejobs or bad boxers, just not as super incredible like people thought they were

I don't think anybody truly believed Amir was ''super incredible''

Tonight didn't come as much of a shock to me, I've always said Khan is overrated & just very carefully matched & tonight he came unstuck against a guy he thought & was expected to walk through.

Comment

Might as well throw Jorge Linares in there as well. I remember the HBO commentators sucking him off during his last fight where he got stopped. Lots of buzz and hype around these Wildcard fighters. They are good though.

Comment

Originally posted by maniac mierda View Post
        As not being the greatest thing for boxing, manny pacman and amir?, and when I say expose I dont mean hypejobs or bad boxers, just not as super incredible like people thought they were
        yo there's only ONE maniac up in hurrr. . change your name!

amir khan is still a young fighter; he's not nearly as established as manny pacquiao. . . not to mention, he should have won this fight 8-4, KD, and point deductions notwithstanding, he won a 116-112 decision. . . to me, nothing changes with amir - he won a close, but clear decision in my mind; basically what we all thought hte fight would play out like. . .

Comment

Khan is a good fighter. There are hints there that might mislead you into thinking he could become something great but they fade away after a couple of rounds.

The high energy, , speedy, pressure, high punch output Khan slowly fades through the fight and then it becomes a marathon for him to the finish line with small outbursts here and there.

He needs to remain aggressive and find that balance of high energy/boxing by picking the right moments (timing) and sticking with a plan. At the moment he just seems lost out there and fights in a random manner.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow Combos View Post
            Khan is a good fighter. There are hints there that might mislead you into thinking he could become something great but they fade away after a couple of rounds.

The high energy, , speedy, pressure, high punch output Khan slowly fades through the fight and then it becomes a marathon for him to the finish line with small outbursts here and there.

He needs to remain aggressive and find that balance of high energy/boxing by picking the right moments (timing) and sticking with a plan. At the moment he just seems lost out there and fights in a random manner.
            Great breakdown I feel the same way about Khan.

Comment

Working...
            X