No announcement yet.

Im gettin a rib tattoo of psalm 23:4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
    depends on how you look at it. it dont mean ***** to you but it means alot to me.
    Can I ask why? Why that passage? Why is it so important? What does it mean to you?

What if you have a change of heart somewhere down the road and your beliefs change, then what? You're stuck with a verse from book based on a religion you no longer believe in.

It does sound stupid to me and really cliche. Like one of those five point star tattoos that everybody has.

Just remember although it is incredibly obvious that this is permanent and even though you can get it removed, that hurts a hell of a lot more than getting it.

Comment

how do i decide which side i ink it on?

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 23:4
      thats about right

Comment

Originally posted by h4te View Post
        Can I ask why? Why that passage? Why is it so important? What does it mean to you?

What if you have a change of heart somewhere down the road and your beliefs change, then what? You're stuck with a verse from book based on a religion you no longer believe in.

It does sound stupid to me and really cliche. Like one of those five point star tattoos that everybody has.

Just remember although it is incredibly obvious that this is permanent and even though you can get it removed, that hurts a hell of a lot more than getting it.
        my faith.

i aint gonna let some punk ass white boy tell me what to do. all my tats have deep meanings to it, not just some flashy accesory.

Comment

ignore these faqqot ass haters.

Comment

Do have tattoos on any side of your body? Well go for the opposite side. I have a tattoo down my ribs, it hurts like a ****!!! But they look the bollox!

Comment

my faith.

i aint gonna let some punk ass white boy tell me what to do. all my tats have deep meanings to it, not just some flashy accesory.
              lol I'm not telling you what to do. I'm just saying it sounds really stupid.

Comment

well, that's what he wants and it has a meaning for him...sounds good enough of a reason

BTW- what 5 point star are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  well, that's what he wants and it has a meaning for him...sounds good enough of a reason
                  I realize it has meaning to him. Obviously a tattoo should have personal meaning, but he has yet to tell me why. I'd really like to know.

BTW- what 5 point star are you talking about?
                  Those red and black ones

like this

not sure if that's what it's called, but yeah almost everybody who has tattoos, has one.

Comment

I realize it has meaning to him. Obviously a tattoo should have personal meaning, but he has yet to tell me why. I'd really like to know.

Those red and black ones

like this

not sure if that's what it's called, but yeah almost everybody who has tattoos, has one.

yea...that's a lame looking star...as for Meat, well he said it's about his faith..even if he rejects that later on, it can still symbolize a time in his life when he did believe...either way, for me, whatever makes someone happy and if they can justify why, then its all good

Comment

Those red and black ones

like this

i aint gotta explain nothing to you . i made this thread to figure out what makes an ideal side to get the ink on.

aye mak he means this ---

its what all the skater dudes get on their arms and obliques.

Comment

Working...
                      X