Collapse
No announcement yet.

espn's top 50 fighters alltime as of 2007

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And btw.....Monzon was the UNDISPUTED champion of a LEGITIMATE weight class (Middleweight) making 14 defenses of that UNDISPUTED crown. Chavez was mearly a long time BELT HOLDER in two bogus super/junior divisions. NEXT!!!!!

Poet

Comment

marciano at 14???????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        marciano at 14???????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????
        Apparently Heavyweights give the peeps over at ESPN a big fat woody :rolleyes9:

Poet

Comment

if you old farts don't like the list why don't you make your opinion count and become boxing analysts for espn or the ring instead of being boxing analysts for boxingscene ?

anyways i'm out.remeber to eat cheerios it's good for the heart

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
            And btw.....Monzon was the UNDISPUTED champion of a LEGITIMATE weight class (Middleweight) making 14 defenses of that UNDISPUTED crown. Chavez was mearly a long time BELT HOLDER in two bogus super/junior divisions. NEXT!!!!!

Poet
            Surely #10 is a bit to low then.

Comment

Originally posted by JAVIERNANDEZ View Post
              if you old farts don't like the list why don't you make your opinion count and become boxing analysts for espn or the ring instead of being boxing analysts for boxingscene ?

anyways i'm out.remeber to eat cheerios it's good for the heart
              That's right Junior! You run home to your Mommy.....just remember to tell her how you got your trolling azz pwned by an "old fart" on Boxing Scene

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                Surely #10 is a bit to low then.
                I rate by overall ability adjusted by resume. Purely in terms of resume and achievements Monzon blows Chavez away.....it's just no contest

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                  Apparently Heavyweights give the peeps over at ESPN a big fat woody :rolleyes9:

Poet
                  i have no idea how someone lets these types of lists get publicly produced from a sports network....

I just read the list until I got there and stopped, no need to putz around on it.

Comment

Where is Naseem Hamed? Terrible list man.

Really the list isnt all that bad. Its some I disagree with but no one is gonna agree completely with any opinionated list.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                      Where is Naseem Hamed? Terrible list man.

Really the list isnt all that bad. Its some I disagree with but no one is gonna agree completely with any opinionated list.
                      looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooool

where is naseem hamed?????????????????????????????

l0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000l

Comment

Working...
                      X