No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Manny Pacquiao 144.6, Antonio Margarito 150

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by norrin View Post
    Margarito isn't going to have anything left in his tank trying to make weight. He spent the last week drying out to lose 4lbs. He was "shredded" at 155, this past week he had to lose muscle and a lot of water to make weight. Jeff Mayweather, Ariza, Roach, and all the other boxing pundits know Marg is going to be dead come fight time.
    bullcrap, Marg was just friggin 4 lbs over the limit, and that video was shot about 10 days ago, Marg fought at welter for all his life, just the last fight he fought at 154, losing 4 pounds in 10 days is nothing, look at Sergio Martinez, he is at 166 one week before the fight and will make the 158. You seem to be looking for lame exuses because you got no other arguments.

Comment

• exactly my point, margaro is a natural welterweight all his life, you people think this will drain him, WRONG !!!!

Comment

• Why are people saying that Margarito is drained? I do not understand it.

Comment

• Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
          What are you talking about??
          Weight limits are 148-154.
          The weight limit is 154. It doesn't matter whether you weigh 130 pounds or 154 pounds, the fight goes on as long as you make the weight.

Comment

• so let me get this straight, I didn't watch the weigh in nor any lead up to this fight so this is news to me, you mean to tell me Manny Pacquiao weighed 144 pounds in a fight for a VACANT Jr Middleweight title in a fight where not only ISN'T he ranked there but the fight is already 4 pounds off 154 at 150? since when has it been allowed in Boxing that you can weigh in the night before the fight a FULL weight class below your scheduled fight and not be penalized or punished in any way? he didn't even do a title VS title fight where the winner could win both titles but hold up look at the guy he's fighting he deserves this fight even less. Boxing fans unite and boycott this bullshit! Bob Arum is slapping you all in the face with his 80 year old **** drinking merlot chillin in his suite due to people supporting his bullshit, can this even be considered a JR Middleweight fight when 1 of the 2 fighters didn't weigh in within the limit of Jr Middleweight?

Comment

• i got 14k on margarito, does anyone want to take the bet?

Comment

saquen al chamaquito ignorante este de aqui

Comment

• Originally posted by papilucca View Post
                  bro really 144?? WTF not even welterweight limit, how the hell is this crap super welterweight, hope that PAC get's KTFO
                  I'm with you man, I actually like Pacquiao but this is just ridiculous. It makes me feel like he's disrespecting the sport, just as classless as Tony, I hope Margarito ko's him

Comment

• at 144 pacquiao will be killing slow ass cheato.this is exactly where manny wanted to be.it does'nt matter what cheato weighs.his slow ass is who he is reagrdless.a lying,cheating bastard.enjoy the payday cheato because a embarrassing ass whooppin is coming with it.

Comment

Thats the weight division

And the divisions have a max but no min

Cmon guys

Comment

Working...
                      X