Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Nonito Donaire rated so highly by The Ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Nonito Donaire rated so highly by The Ring?

this i not a hate thread to pinoys or anything i just dont get it, sure his win against vic was good but enough to bring him into the p4p list?
    and once he got there can anyone care to explain how he got all the way up there without beating any ranked fighters, even vic wasnt on the list when donaire beat him
    IMO montiel has a much better resume and better wins and hes a legit 3 time world champion unlike donaire who got a paper belt in the superflyweights without beating nashiro or vic again who were the true wba 115 champions

they like his skills?

p4p is not just about resume. it's about skills and potential too.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      they like his skills?

p4p is not just about resume. it's about skills and potential too.
      skills at what man? i mean if looking great against sub par competition vitali and wlad should be topping the list
      vargas marquez and that poor guy who was undefeated were hardly quality opponents not to mention he looked akward against concepcion and just plain bad against that south african guy
      still at least the guys at the lower weights are getting recognition i thought hell froze over when they rated pong
      the ring seemed to forget about the little guys in the 2000s the last rated guys i remember where arbachakov and mark johnson

Comment

because he is an American citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
          skills at what man? i mean if looking great against sub par competition vitali and wlad should be topping the list
          vargas marquez and that poor guy who was undefeated were hardly quality opponents not to mention he looked akward against concepcion and just plain bad against that south african guy
          still at least the guys at the lower weights are getting recognition i thought hell froze over when they rated pong
          the ring seemed to forget about the little guys in the 2000s the last rated guys i remember where arbachakov and mark johnson
          i think vitali and wlad is worthy of top 10 p4p

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
            because he is an American citizen.
            6 of the top 10 isn't american , ДУРАК.

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
              this i not a hate thread to pinoys or anything i just dont get it, sure his win against vic was good but enough to bring him into the p4p list?
              and once he got there can anyone care to explain how he got all the way up there without beating any ranked fighters, even vic wasnt on the list when donaire beat him
              IMO montiel has a much better resume and better wins and hes a legit 3 time world champion unlike donaire who got a paper belt in the superflyweights without beating nashiro or vic again who were the true wba 115 champions
              He's betta P4P than Shotsley and Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                i think vitali and wlad is worthy of top 10 p4p
                Vitali isn't worth sniffing the top ten. Wlad should be in the 3-7 range.

Comment

Who knows but the one thing I do know he does not deserve it..His biggest win to date was Chinny and that's not saying very much..

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                    Who knows but the one thing I do know he does not deserve it..His biggest win to date was Chinny and that's not saying very much..
                    Yeah Donaire should NOT be on the list. Just mind boggling.

Comment

Working...
                    X