Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    my homie, i dont get ya.
    few do.

You watch that huge Mexican wreak havoc? Homie if you stand in front of him he just cuts you in half like a chainsaw.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Sipping on some Paul Masson. Took a couple of puffs of some Romulan. Couple of Norco's. Feeling niiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Might drunk dial some broad later on, see if I can get my pee-pee wet. If not, hilarity might ensue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Sipping on some Paul Masson. Took a couple of puffs of some Romulan. Couple of Norco's. Feeling niiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Might drunk dial some broad later on, see if I can get my pee-pee wet. If not, hilarity might ensue.
        lol my ex girl late dials me all the time:

I just straight send that **** to voicemail. I called her back the next day one time..........she was like "Oh I forgot I even called you so oops".

I was like: "No problem, take care".

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
          lol my ex girl late dials me all the time:

I just straight send that **** to voicemail. I called her back the next day one time..........she was like "Oh I forgot I even called you so oops".

I was like: "No problem, take care".
          Lol, yeah. She knows if I'm calling her up at 1 in the morning, it ain't to play Pictionary, and talk about global warming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Lol, yeah. She knows if I'm calling her up at 1 in the morning, it ain't to play Pictionary, and talk about global warming.
            She's not a fan of Operation or Jenga?

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
              She's not a fan of Operation or Jenga?
              Nah. Stratego.

I'm trying to strategize me moving my little spy into her rear flank. Hope she doesn't hate, and have a cock-block bomb waiting at the entrance.

Comment

• OAsisLad for prez

Comment

• Originally posted by Larry Merchant View Post
                  OAsisLad for prez
                  Too small of a goal.

Laddie for Galactic Warlord. I'll make some bumper stickers.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweet pea 50 View Post
                    nah. Stratego.

i'm trying to strategize me moving my little spy into her rear flank. Hope she doesn't hate, and have a cock-block bomb waiting at the entrance.
                    lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I got white boy drunk last night ... nooooooooo bueno this morning .... i'm gonna have a couple Yuengling's to weather the storm

Comment

Working...
                      X