Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israeli Navy seizes boat with aid to Gaza carrying former congresswoman McKinney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israeli Navy seizes boat with aid to Gaza carrying former congresswoman McKinney

From CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/...ney/index.html

JERUSALEM (CNN) -- The Israeli navy took control of a boat reported to be carrying humanitarian aid, a former U.S. congresswoman and a Nobel laureate Tuesday after the boat violated an Israeli blockade and crossed into Gazan waters, the Israel Defense Forces said.

The boat's crew included former U.S. Rep. Cynthia McKinney, according to the Free Gaza Movement, a human rights group that sent the boat it calls "Spirit of Humanity" from Cyprus.

Along with McKinney, who served six terms in the House of Representatives from Georgia and was the Green Party's presidential nominee in 2008, Israeli authorities took 20 people into custody, the group said. Cynthia McKinney reportedly is asking the international community to request the crew's release.

Here is the website of the Free Gaza human rights group:

http://www.freegaza.org/

We talked about trespassing. Yeah.

Causes problems and should be an avoided practice.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

really need to let the Jews and Ragheads blow eachother up.

It's their war. I don't see the need for that Gazza movement crap.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney
        But I thought Gaza was no longer occupied by Israel. Do the Palestinians who live there have any rights at all? Don't you think they are human beings?

Why do they not want the much-needed aid (including medicine for children) and the human rights activists to enter the Gaza Ghetto?
        They have the Arm with the bulging bicep to the Palestini chicken leg.

They can do what they want.

I don't blame them for all the bull**** they've been through.

Comment

Like I stated Tunney.

When you ask if I feel bad for the Palestini Children.

I ask.

Do you feel bad for the Israeli Children blown up in random attacks?

I don't even feel the need to justify feeling bad on either side, it's a war. What they do is cruel because that's what you do in war.

You force your ideology over someone elses.

Comment

The Palestinian children are suffering, living in bombed-out homes in the worst imaginable and PREVENTABLE poverty. They will grow up with anger and bitterness, and the cycle of violence will continue into the next generation...
            Do you really think.....supporting Anti-Zionism is the answer?

Comment

The difference is, the Israelis live in affluence, while the Palestinians live in severe poverty. The Israelis have enough food and medicine, and haven't had their homes bombed and ruined, unlike the Palestinians. The Israeli children are not dying from malnutrition and lack of medicine.

Archbishop Desmond Tutu said apartheid is worse in Palestine than it ever was in South Africa.

http://mondediplo.com/2003/11/04apartheid

http://www.ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=39829
              We have people right here in our own Ghettos that suffer.

Maybe not constant threat bombing but equal oppression.

Comment

What is anti-Zionism? The UN passed a resolution back in the 70s, equating Zionism with racism.

http://www.mideastweb.org/3379.htm

I think if people don't speak out, more people will suffer and die. If the world turned it back completely on the Palestinians, the genocide would happen much more rapidly.
                Yeah I didn't mean it directly like that.

Moreso the spread of interest and control at the hands of the Jewish.

I agree it's bad but once again man. What about the Georgians that were leveled by the Russians? Why exactly are you picking this battle?

There are brutal wars and children dying as a result all over.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  They have the Arm with the bulging bicep to the Palestini chicken leg.

They can do what they want.

I don't blame them for all the bull**** they've been through.
                  You have to be fuking joking me?

You dont blame them because of what they have been through? Why are you acting as if its the Palestinians put them through "what they went through", the Palestinians gave them a place to live, to survive, then they end up taking land that isnt theirs....

Funded by America, they have everything they need while the Palestinians are living in poverty....Most of them dont even have clean water or enough food to eat....Its disgraceful to even defend Israel like that....

Should Black people have more of a right to do what they want to people because of the amount of **** they went through? Just because people have gone through **** it doesnt mean they should be treated now with more respect and let them do as they wish...

Have you even realised how many Jewish people Will not go to live in Israel because they KNOW its not their land, thats one of the main reasons there is alot of jewish people abroad instead of in Israel because they are completely against what their own country are doing....

And as for your comment about
                  Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  really need to let the Jews and Ragheads blow eachother up.
                  Chill out wive them sort of remarks....I actually thought u was a decent poster before...what a shame

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                    You have to be fuking joking me?

You dont blame them because of what they have been through? Why are you acting as if its the Palestinians put them through "what they went through", the Palestinians gave them a place to live, to survive, then they end up taking land that isnt theirs....

Funded by America, they have everything they need while the Palestinians are living in poverty....Most of them dont even have clean water or enough food to eat....Its disgraceful to even defend Israel like that....

Should Black people have more of a right to do what they want to people because of the amount of **** they went through? Just because people have gone through **** it doesnt mean they should be treated now with more respect and let them do as they wish...

Have you even realised how many Jewish people Will not go to live in Israel because they KNOW its not their land, thats one of the main reasons there is alot of jewish people abroad instead of in Israel because they are completely against what their own country are doing....

And as for your comment about

Chill out wive them sort of remarks....I actually thought u was a decent poster before...what a shame
                    Don't you see how the cycle continues because of both sides?

Comment

Working...
                    X