No announcement yet.

Lucien Bute Vs Mads Larsen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucien Bute Vs Mads Larsen

German based promoter sauerland owns half of Bute in his next match, and he has decided that his danish fighter "Mads Larsen" deserves the chance.

Mads Larsen is on the undercard to Beast Vs Real Deal, against some italian dude.

Lame. Bute should be giving Andrade an immediate rematch...on US soil! Or at least with a non-Canadian ref.

Bute can probably win a wide decision over Andrade in a rematch and squash any doubts about what happened in the first fight. On the other hand, Andrade could also come out much more confident and start doing damage much earlier. Would be a great fight either way! One that Bute should take.

Comment

Andrade deserves a rematch

Comment

It seems Bute has signed some kind of deal with Sauerland before the Andrade fight.

I really hope Andrade gets to fight the winner. Andrade is a warrior, and he seems to be a genuinely nice guy too.

Comment

Originally posted by Contenders View Post
          Lame. Bute should be giving Andrade an immediate rematch...on US soil! Or at least with a non-Canadian ref.

Bute can probably win a wide decision over Andrade in a rematch and squash any doubts about what happened in the first fight. On the other hand, Andrade could also come out much more confident and start doing damage much earlier. Would be a great fight either way! One that Bute should take.
          A Bute - Andrade fight could go both ways as i see it.

If Bute takes on Larsen, he will be the best quality fighter Bute has ever fought. Larsen is very technical, quick, accurate, good right jab and has a lot of ring intelligence. Problem: No one knows the level of Larsen 2009 or if Larsen will get a "injury"

Comment

Originally posted by Jan(DK) View Post
            A Bute - Andrade fight could go both ways as i see it.

If Bute takes on Larsen, he will be the best quality fighter Bute has ever fought. Larsen is very technical, quick, accurate, good right jab and has a lot of ring intelligence. Problem: No one knows the level of Larsen 2009 or if Larsen will get a "injury"
            Since his comeback Larsen has shown nothing. In fact he has only showed regress. No punching power and a chin which appears suspect.

Larsen needs a very impressive showing this saturday to convince fans he's not just a super-soft opponent for Bute following his Andrade fight. And Larsen fights some italian novice. Not exactly a fight where Larsen can estimate what level he's at.

Comment

I am pretty sure I read somewhere Andrade will be the next mandatory for Bute.

Comment

**** bute. over protected pos, rematch andrade!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheGrindRadio View Post
                  I am pretty sure I read somewhere Andrade will be the next mandatory for Bute.
                  No. Andrade is to fight an official eliminator for the right to challenge Bute after Larsen.

Comment

I heard Andrade will fight Vitali Tsypko in an eliminator. Any truth to that?

Comment

Working...
                    X