Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucian Bute vs. Mads Larsen in The Works For Early 09

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larsen strings together a few 8-round wins and all of a sudden he is in the title picture?

I guess given the circumstances Bute needs a step down to get his confidence together.
    Last edited by Mr. Ryan; 10-26-2008, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Kessler's going to waste a voluntary defense on a nobody? What a joke. Bute got rattled in his last fight, I can understand that. Kessler has all the momentum in the world.

Comment

butes a ***** if he does not give andrade a rematch. **** him, and especially the ref. i hope he dies....

Comment

Originally posted by mspiegelo View Post
          butes a ***** if he does not give andrade a rematch. **** him, and especially the ref. i hope he dies....
          Duly noted....

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
            Oh ****, I had my thread up before BPP.
            But I was quicker than both BPP and you

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=218678

Comment

its a shame the rematch would have been well deserved . . . andrades level of skill is well known. but i think bute was exposed alittle in the fight and it would just be a matter of next time, next time he steps up again he looses his belt unless he improves in some areas.

Comment

Wtf is wrong with the super middle weight division?...Everyone is ducking and dodging each other this **** is getting annoying! Making voluntary title defenses against sorry ass fighters when they should be fighting the top elite fights in their division...At least Taylor and Froch are...I don't know what to say about Bute and especially Kessler...Bute holds so damn much...He should be fighting Andrade again who he got koed by, but he's going to dodge him for now on...Kessler destroyed andrade in fashion can't say the same for bute....
                Last edited by marc8989; 10-26-2008, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Bute ducks the guy who couldn't even knock him out... LOL
                  You can't keep Bute down, he beats the refs count, he beats the seconds. He wins! The end, does it suck he doesn't give a tough son of a ***** like Andrade a rematch? Of course it does, but Lucian Bute clearly won that fight, no robbery.

Comment

Thats ****ed up! they should give Andrade the rematch... Andrade said himself Bute's ***** ass wouldnt give him the rematch. He was right.

Comment

bute is ducking andrade but what do u expect from all those canadian protected paper champs

Comment

Working...
                      X